Reviews for The Power of Slushies
jpze101 chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
What is the name of the sequel
Child of the Rune chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
OMG I loved that!

Your style is fabulous, your characters are lovely, (especially Pietro but he's my favourite so he's amazing no matter what but your story has done the characters justice) and the whole story was purely wonderful.

I love how insightful Todd is! And of course the amazingness that is Lietro. Or Pietrance. Or whatever.

I adored this! Naaww they're soooo cute!
*loves and favourites story*
TWO THUMBS UP YAYYY!
sharo chapter 8 . 10/23/2009
Thanks for the story, i think there was a sequel that i will be looking for, anyway thanks :)
Rogue Maximoff chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
"What if he does it super quick by surprise and- Ah!"

Best. Line. Ever.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 8 . 12/29/2005
Aw. So sweet...And they finally HAD SEX! YESH!

-_-

Overall, I really liked the story. Yay!
blindxchaos chapter 8 . 11/8/2005
This was just awesome. I loved Pietro's...ukeyness, for lack of a better word, as well as Lance's...semeness. If that made any sense whatsoever. Overall, I loved your fanfiction, and I enjoyed reading it. Great job, and I hope to see a sequel soon!
Dahamu chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
Love it! So far I only read chapy 2 will read more later...must get sleep.
CyborgSmeet chapter 8 . 11/3/2003
Wow! That was funny, romantic without being too romantic...and yay. Love it, now I'm gonna look at your webby thing.
Gohan Hug chapter 8 . 10/26/2003
Whee...spicy, slashy, limeey lietro is fun! Especially at 2:30 in the morning. :D Great story, write more! (I need something to kee me up. It's a 48-hour dare thingy)

Gohan Hugger
Avalanche Maximoff chapter 8 . 10/14/2003
YAY! I absolutley loved this story! I am a new Pietro/Lance slashy lover! I know you wrote this like 2 years ago but I still loved it! I'm onto reading you're sequal! GREAT JOB!

-Avalanche Maximoff-
Sarah Sanderson 4w chapter 8 . 9/22/2003
"tear" that was sweet, i wish the world was more Excepting, well done on the story, it was good.
Flower Powerer chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Normally I don't review fics that are old and such, but I had to add you to my favorites list. ;; I loved this story!
DrapedInBlack chapter 8 . 8/14/2003
Hey! omg that was so good. great job! best Lietro i've ever read, really. such a great couple. okay well, i will read more of your stuff. funny how wanda and pyro did come into the series...but i liked them so much better in your story. lol. byes now!
Storm-Pietro chapter 8 . 8/14/2003
woo-hoo! great lietro fic! cant wait for more of your stories! keep it up!love it
Zully Quirke chapter 8 . 8/3/2003
Very well-done; Lance and Pietro were both kept in character 'til the end. I love how John and Wanda were thrown in there - very nice touch. That being said, Lance/Pietro is my favorite coupling in Evoverse, and you did them justice.