Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Animecrzygrl99 chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
I totally saw the baby coming AND it healing itself against Storms powers. YES, YES, YES, HAPPY NOW! By the way, stupid question, how do you pronounce Storms name?

Love this story to my core, will never read another!
mizzpray chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
this story was absolutely amazing! the series absolutely captivated me from beginning to end I really hope there's going to be a third installment
mscarm chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
omg..omg omg... i want a sequel to this amazing story you just can't end it there and throw us off with that massive cliff hanger. Love your writing.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
this story was amazing! it was so emotional ! i almost cried when i thought storm was dead. and when she came back i literally jumped up & down w/joy!

this should be made into a movie...i would definitly watch it
StormLover chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
Okay...All I can say is are a great story teller. As I read the story, I could see it like a movie in my head and the story called to me when I wasn't reading it. I hope you write more RoLo stories. You are a great writer.
VampirePrincess86 chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
Hey wolvie ! Lol. Loved it. Both of them.
Dudtheman chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
love this crazy story thank you for the read
BritThroughStormsStrength chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
Omg I am in love with this whole story you have like my interest and my heart I thght Ro was like dead I'm like noooo then she's like staring and saying say it and I'm like whooo I Love You jus awesome awesome story loved each character rolo was awesome touching loving and untamed jus wow ready for the next part of this series:)!
XStoneColdFoxX chapter 11 . 11/29/2011
You evil, conniving little jerk! How dare you make me believe that Ro was dead! I cried like a little pus-….I’m not sure if I can use such obscenities in my review so let’s just say I felt like a huge twinkie afterwards. And I totally didn’t mean what I said in my first few sentences. I was only poking fun at you. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR WRITING :D YOU ARE FREAKING MARVELOUS! This, including your original one, has to be my favorite x-men fics EVER. And I can’t believe that you received a low amount of reviews, not cool. I shall recommend your stories to fellow RoLo lovers :)
UglyTruth chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Heart-stopping sad and incredibly beautiful and well-thought out at the same time. I'm a hopelessly devoted fan of Ororo and Logan and your story was an amazing tribute to them. Your supporting characters (especially Remy :D ) were also very well-written and I loved the relationship ups and downs that all our favorite X-men have to cope with. Thanks for sharing this, I was engaged all the way through!
Isolating chapter 11 . 12/23/2009
D OMG i love it D lol

Lil Saiyan chapter 11 . 6/21/2006
I absolutly loved this series. I hope you write a continuation. You had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish.
Darlin chapter 11 . 11/20/2005
You scared me for a minute there! A long minute! What a way to end this! I really, really enjoyed this. Looking forward to reading the next installment.
Mint Dragon chapter 11 . 11/9/2005
Uh-oh, what'd they do any case, I'm glad they did it. It's good to see Wolverine and Storm and their kid - bring on the fluff, I say!

rebeldesigns chapter 11 . 11/6/2005
OMG! This calls for another sequel... Or is there more to this story? Don't EVER do that again! For a moment there I thought that 'Ro was really DEAD! *Wipes tears away* Great job! Keep up the good work.