Reviews for Courting Death
Faggot McCormick chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I found this story to be very well written, and exceptionally beautiful. Now, I never really considered Kouhaku and Kanna being paired, but now I think I may actually even ship them. I loved your idea, and I think you portrayed both the characters very well.

Adrian
knightlife6 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
What a great story. The characters are in character, with a sort of realistic sensation of the way they live their lives
Selryam chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Absolutely beautiful. I love the imagery and the use of color symbolism. And I love the characters D.
Odi et amo chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
This brought tears to my eyes. I loved the beautiful simplicity of it all. *adds to favs* *adds you to favs as well*
Kah'T.ASTROPHUCK chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Oh my. That, was, beautiful. Nothing else. Favourites, most definately.
dongwoooppa chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
thats so sweet!
cadkitten chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Your story has won Second Place for Best Romance (Alternate Pairing) Fiction from the Feudal Association.

Your award can be found here -

The Feudal Association is a group that presents awards to fanfiction and fanart in the InuYasha Fandom several times a year.

Our official website can be found here -

feudalassociation.

And our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs can be found here -

groups.

Congratulations and feel free to join or help us spread the word about our group!

The Daimyo

Owner of the Feudal Association - groups.
Amareth's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Wow. Just ... wow.
tootalltygerlily chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Congratulations, your story has been nominated for "Best Romance Fiction (Alternate Pairing)" at the Feudal Association. Voting will be held through May 1st, 2006 and winners will be notified shortly thereafter. Feel free to join our group and/or help us spread the word about our group!

The official website for the group - feudalassociation.

The yahoo group where nomination/voting takes place - groups.

If you have any questions, feel free to email Dark Avenger (the owner) at
BlueFirefox chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
it was kinda strange in a good sort a way :)
Kirara Kitten chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Your story was very good! I wasn't so sure about the couple but now I kinda think they make a cute twosome! Keep up the great work! ;3
Amara Anon chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
For its creativity, this goes in my favorites.
Kannalover chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
what a cool story with such an adorable ending!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Sweet. The comparison of Kohaku whose lived twice and Kanna who hasn't lived at all. very good
BatmanSwiss chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Wow. Angsty, yet with a content ending. You took a hard idea and made it into something wonderful. Good job.