Reviews for Letter Home
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Awww how stinking sweet. Loving this little verse. Its fluffy.
JeanGenie93 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Your Jayne-voice is really good! One of the best I've read. I can imagine him speaking like this in the series :D
girlmachina chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I love the image of Jayne and River in matching socks. SO CUTE!
hahaha-evil chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
aw
imspartacus chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Huh. I hadn't read any of your Firefly stories yet, but saw a recommendation on another site and thought I'd break down. I'm only on the third one, but wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying them so far. I get the feeling the whole point of Jayne writing a letter home was specifically to ask for socks for River (in his very roundabout way).

Very good. I think I'm beginning to see how this 'ship could possibly work.
SpiritBox chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Nothing intelligible, just a *sque* for the ending! :)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Aw
jlhoop34 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I am enjoying this little series and look forward to more.

However, the first said that there were no spoilers for the movie. This one did contain a major one. Perhaps, the summary should reflect that.
Grav chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I love that hat. I love that man. I love the way you make him talk like he talks in the show. And SO HILARIOUS (except for the parts about Wash because. . . WASH!). I love Jayne's outlook and you've captured it perfectly.
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Yep, you've captured Jayne's voice! Well done!
vegiegurl-too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
short, but sweet and to the point. _
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Aw.
darkraven10 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
its good, I like it.
James Jago chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I take it you edited out the spelling mistakes, crossings-out and so forth, but it seems very Jayne-like. It's a shame we never got to meet his mother in the show. Oh well, maybe they'll scent a money-spinner and get Mr Wheedon and Co to do some more!
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Y'know I was thinking I should go review the first story again, and ask for more, but then I go and see you've read my mind! YaY! Thank you! It's great. His accent cracks me up.