Reviews for Field Commander Max
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
Great story!
intstebri chapter 7 . 4/12/2007
I had loved to find something else to say, but I can't other words than : I loved it!

I loved it for Max leadership

I loved it for Eyes-Only appearance on screen and all the reactions of everybody, and all the comments their are made

I loved it for Bling's presence, like only Bling can be

I loved it for this nice glimpse of the network's team

I loved it for the Jam Pony's team interaction

I loved it a little bit less for Logan's suffering, AND I thank you for having avoided the really bad part of the tape!

Yes, I "just" loved it!
Lioness-Rampant chapter 7 . 10/18/2005
I loved this story! Emotional Max always gets me emotional too. Great job!
shywr1ter chapter 7 . 10/15/2005
AW... love happy endings. Sucker for happy endings, and this was a nice, sweet one. :}
shywr1ter chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
Very nice treatment: especially liked the progression through the anatomy lecture as it was being carried out, along with Max's tenderness toward Logan.
Babyangel86 chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
loved it... sequel?
Mari chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
That was the perfect resolution to the story. Or at least to the Max-Logan part. (More gossip. So that's the true meaning of the Eyes-Only-Infomant-Net;-) I wonder what OC would think, if she heard of the rumours about Max being half a were-cat?)

I’d like to see how they bring down Vivaldi. And there still is thisthing with the tape.

What is KP?
CCl4 chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
Very, very good. This story might be over, but don't stop writing, especially Max/Logan stuff.
annie chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
Sweet..Really enjoyed it.
idlehands452 chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
excellent work,thanks for writing this. i really enjoyed it. hope to see something new soon. keep up the great work
Maria656 chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
Excellent-Loved the emotion and the fluffy ending!

Does she ever watch the end of the tape?

What was Logan apologizing for [when she found him]?

Could there be a postscript or sequel?
Mari chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
Gossip-mission accomplished;-)

That’s like Max, taking care of Logan and everything else. And scaring the guys. (kind of cowardy of them)

One little thing: You needn’t have to repeat “synthesized, imitation Eyes Only voice”, since it was clear anyway, I think. So, who was it? There aren’t too many possibilities.

The half were-cat thing is so near to the truth that it makes the truth itself unbelievable...
Babyangel86 chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
hm... i wonder who it is...

idlehands452 chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
oh so good, so clever. i'm excited. keep up the amazing work. really. awesome job.
Maria656 chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
Great chap-love the "Eyes Only" call and the 'werecat' :-)