Reviews for Field Commander Max
intstebri chapter 7 . 4/12/2007
I had loved to find something else to say, but I can't other words than : I loved it!

I loved it for Max leadership

I loved it for Eyes-Only appearance on screen and all the reactions of everybody, and all the comments their are made

I loved it for Bling's presence, like only Bling can be

I loved it for this nice glimpse of the network's team

I loved it for the Jam Pony's team interaction

I loved it a little bit less for Logan's suffering, AND I thank you for having avoided the really bad part of the tape!

Yes, I "just" loved it!
Lioness-Rampant chapter 7 . 10/18/2005
I loved this story! Emotional Max always gets me emotional too. Great job!
shywr1ter chapter 7 . 10/15/2005
AW... love happy endings. Sucker for happy endings, and this was a nice, sweet one. :}
shywr1ter chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
Very nice treatment: especially liked the progression through the anatomy lecture as it was being carried out, along with Max's tenderness toward Logan.
Babyangel86 chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
loved it... sequel?
Mari chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
That was the perfect resolution to the story. Or at least to the Max-Logan part. (More gossip. So that's the true meaning of the Eyes-Only-Infomant-Net;-) I wonder what OC would think, if she heard of the rumours about Max being half a were-cat?)

I’d like to see how they bring down Vivaldi. And there still is thisthing with the tape.

What is KP?
CCl4 chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
Very, very good. This story might be over, but don't stop writing, especially Max/Logan stuff.
annie chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
Sweet..Really enjoyed it.
idlehands452 chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
excellent work,thanks for writing this. i really enjoyed it. hope to see something new soon. keep up the great work
Maria656 chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
Excellent-Loved the emotion and the fluffy ending!

Does she ever watch the end of the tape?

What was Logan apologizing for [when she found him]?

Could there be a postscript or sequel?
Mari chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
Gossip-mission accomplished;-)

That’s like Max, taking care of Logan and everything else. And scaring the guys. (kind of cowardy of them)

One little thing: You needn’t have to repeat “synthesized, imitation Eyes Only voice”, since it was clear anyway, I think. So, who was it? There aren’t too many possibilities.

The half were-cat thing is so near to the truth that it makes the truth itself unbelievable...
Babyangel86 chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
hm... i wonder who it is...

Sebastian...?
idlehands452 chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
oh so good, so clever. i'm excited. keep up the amazing work. really. awesome job.
Maria656 chapter 6 . 10/13/2005
Great chap-love the "Eyes Only" call and the 'werecat' :-)
Mari chapter 5 . 10/12/2005
Two chapters in less than 24 hours!

I really liked the way you worked out Max’s thoughts when watching the tape.

Now I wonder what you got in mind with this tape… Real bad idea to put it in Logan’s safe.

The fight reminds me a bit of Max’s soldier-side which Lydecker warned Logan of in Pollo Loco and which estranged him to Max. Kind of ironic that it is put to use for his rescue.

Oh, and don’t you like Vivaldi? Or why this name for the bad guy?