Reviews for Entertain the Lady
404 Account Removed chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Two words: Psychotic Bxtch.

I LOVE IT!

It was hot, violent, bloody, and sexy.

Fabulous!
Adara Black chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I loved you fanfiction. It's very funny and interesting. Now, I was thinking, would you let me translate it to Portuguese?

Adara
Dear Aunt Elladora chapter 1 . 3/3/2006

so many people characterize sirius as a bitter rival to bellatrix, not bending to break under her pressure. i liked this, because it seems to fit canon more - i'm always one to assume that sirius and bella are the same age, but the numbers lie.

this was good. i like it, and most importantly, i see it.

bella's characterization was solid.

favorite line - "coiling around him like a Devil's Snare" because she WILL be the death of him one day.

yay, blackficcers.
Zevazo chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Oh ... creepy! And very well-written.
Matt1989 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
great story. i hope you continue the story
EsScaper chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
So was that a one-shot? What a little tease you are! This DEFINITELY needs additional chapters...come on, entertain the lady...

Esc.
JarOfHearts1984 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
That was an excellent portrayal of the turbulent relationship of the two cousins and yuo managed to keep Bella very in character, a thing which I find very hard to do when writing my fics. Absolutely excellent and just how I think their love/hate relationship would have been.
EllieSD chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
I really like this! Are you going to continue it? I think you should! It was so good, and now I really want to find out what happens! Lol, sorry I'm getting a little over excited! Anyway, it was really great so keep up the excellent work!