Reviews for Sparks of Magic
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 16 . 10/30/2005
all of these stories were great so far. keep going!
theKnowItAll chapter 16 . 10/30/2005
I love them all. It's like looking into the minds of people that we wish so badly could be our friends.

Well. Not so much Lucius. But I wouldn't mind having the rest of them as friends.

So yes, thanks so much for writing these little drabbles. I'll definitely be waiting for more, understand? You can't just give us all this and then stop. WE NEED MORE!

Yeah . . . I'll stop scaring you now. Happy writing!
ForeverRain chapter 16 . 10/29/2005
i liked candles and ghost too. You capture the charcters so well,
ForeverRain chapter 14 . 10/29/2005
I really like Wind. It very good.
ForeverRain chapter 13 . 10/23/2005
m i liked the latest chapter it was relaxing sota(because sirius is relaxed..dunno how to explain), i liked it
ForeverRain chapter 12 . 10/16/2005
“Did you know your trousers are smoking?” Remus moved slowly towards the door, all the while keeping an eye on the garment in question. “Thought I should mention that.”

With astonishing speed, Remus was out of the room and leaning on the closed door. The explosion was accompanied by a loud “Arghhjamesyoubastard!”

The End.

omfg i loved that, its great! I love your stories their really fun to read, i also like how you mix het and slash stories in to this whole collection because i dunno its more like reallife where we're all a collection of differnt types of people.
Sophanya chapter 8 . 10/9/2005
This is really good. I especially like Tonks's one, it seems so like her during HBP. Good job, I can't believe this dosen't have any reviews!
Apothecary's Rose chapter 8 . 10/9/2005
interesting! yeah i like it! it's a cool fic.