Reviews for Shego's Day Off
Hysterical Insanity chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
*keeled over laughing* Oh, wow, that was genius! I was so intent on it I forgot I was drinking cocoamoo (yeah, I started calling it that after Drakken.) and not tea, so I discovered what dunking a cherry sucker in cocoamoo tastes like. Not half bad, actually! (Not half bad coming from a girl who dips chocolate chip cookies in ketchup.)

~Kitty
Secret Feline chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Hey Dr. D? Next time, check to see if shes brainwashed\hypnotized\mind controled
shegal92 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
That was really good. I really enjoyed it.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Yeah, I could see her doing that. A lot of fun, and no one was hurt that badly.
technogrl15 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
dude, that was awesome.

so kim actually helped Dr.D, just to find out it was all a prank! lol...
EpIcKiGo chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Shego and Wade werent the only ones in hysterics coz i was too that was awsome u TOTALLY ROCK!
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
You know, there is sections of the United States Constitution that prohibit both false imprisonment and cruel and unusual punishment and I’m afraid that both Drakken and your readers of this little ditty were on the receiving end of both. But Drakken for the worse and your readers for the better.

Yep, definitely cruel and unusual. All that was missing would be Drakken’s last words on the subject . . . “FINE!”

Good Story

The Wise Duck
CastaS chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
great story, i enjoyed it much.
Riverfox237 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
LOL! That was great! I can't believe Shego DID that to Drakken! Lol! Very good job! Waytago! Keep up da good work!
WolfManVI chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Awsome Story! Very funny! Never saw that ending comming. Keep up the good work!
the real Violet Parr chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
That was really funny! :) Keep up the good work!