Reviews for Gifts
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Cute again. Your so shiny with this fluffy stuff, wish my muse would visit you, all I can get out of my is angst and tradgey.
JeanGenie93 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Oh that was so sweet! Now I KNOW I'm not going to get to sleep tonight without reading the rest of your Little Things series!
Diagnosis-MusicObsession chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
River and the kitten are going to take over the ship...and Jayne's going down first
hahaha-evil chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
what about the socks
SpiritBox chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Jayne really is a big (albeit manly and slightly dangerous) marshmallow. I'd probably give my left foot to see this as canon - what, with the two of them and a kitten!
RomanceGuru chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I love it! The big gruff man getting a tiny little kitten. I could think of nothing more perfect to convince a reader of Jayne’s affection for River!

Favorite lines;

“Maybe she is a mite-small, but that ain’t why I picked her. Gorram thing scratched me when I was lookin’ ‘em over – made me bleed. Reminded me of you.”

There’s a tiger in her,” she whispered as the kitten started to purr.

“So now you talk to animals?”

River just looked at him.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Yay kittens! At first, I thought you were calling River a kitten;
Grav chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Oh SQUEE! Perfect conversation and you have nailed River to the FLOOR! "There's a tiger in her" and so on and so forth. SO VERY GOOD.

(I am starting to lose coherency...which is not unheard of after stories involving a kitten that are also well done.)
E. Villain chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Aw, so cute. I love kittens. _
vegiegurl-too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
PLease keep going. I admit I've never seen Serenity before, but I am falling in love with it. I can't wait for the next one-dhot. Already read Rats, and it was great. You're on a role.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Aw... ::chants:: another, another, another! PLEASE? We need to know about the further adventures of a crazy, an asyetunnamed kitten, and Jayne.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Thank you for another one of your little Jayne/River stories. YOu make they say so much in so few words!
AngelicAnge01 chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Another good one! Your very talented!
bugchicklv chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
*hugs fluffyfic* LOL to River telling Jayne the kitten had not TOLD HER WHAT HER NAME WAS, so she wasn't going to name her yet! Such a RIVER-thing to do! BEA-U-tiful!
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
_ i like how he picked the one that scratched him.