Reviews for Petuna's Birthday
Batmobiled chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Swet!

It's cool how she is actually a witch!
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I absolutely love this story.

The idea of Petunia being jealous of Lily in the ways you explain brings a new light to Mrs. Dursley. She is portrayed badly in most fics, if at all.

Well, you're talented and I really enjoy this story so yeah...I can't wait to read the rest of your writing.
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
So why didn't she get any schooling?

Very nicely tied up.
whispere chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
*softly* That was very nice. If only the real Petunia saw what this one did.
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Very well written, a great fic!
morriganscrow chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Excellent!

You really captured the emptiness of Petunia's life and the depth of her self-delusion.
HermanTumbleweed chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Another very nicely done story. I always wondered about Petunia and what she could have been like had she not so firmly rejected the magical world. I love your ending, well done, that.
panuru4u chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
woah...really like the ending.
pyrodaemon chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Oh wow!...that just touching. Has anyone every told you that you have a way with words? I love the way you made me feel sorry for Petunia without actually excusing everything she did to Harry or Lily. It was a wonder little story.
E. Killjoy chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I must say, I really like this one shot. It's touching, intriguing, and it brings you hope. It also leaves you craving more. While it ends perfectly, I'm still all a twitter and such.
dysfunctionalspirit chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
WHAT! Petunia a witch? and only a one shot *teartearsobsob* anyway great job!
KTM12345 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Holy cow, I did not expect that ending at all! Wow, great job!
Ginvera chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
This is exactly what i thought would have happen if Petunia is a witch. A rolling pin as a wand!
Ze Codlet chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
i love the ending
Myownee chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Very sweet. I thought it was interesting that you added that rolling pin bit in at the end. Reminds me of Hagrid's umbrella...hm... Could there have been another side to Petunia's jealousy? Any way, I enjoyed reading it and will be starting on Paint By Numbers soon.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »