Reviews for Let Me Live
apenny12 chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
That was heart wrenching the way Claire left Leon...I actually felt heartbroken for her. Very well written! I look forward to more RE stories from you!
reconnoiterer chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
I think I remember reading the first part of this fic a couple of years back - I'm glad to see you finally came back to it!

I really like the personalities and characteristics you've fleshed out for both of them and I think they really suit the characters.

Lovely fic, and great job tying it all together at the end.
Hobohunter chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
Yay a new chapter, this whole story was great! :D Nice job on it!
WindyWildWolf chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
Wonderful work. Beautifully done.
Treesh Aradia chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
I think it's safe to say you can post the next update Pailette! :)
Paillette chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Okay... This is the author speaking in the only way I know how to reach spammers. I keep getting "reviews" from kids who don't think it is a Leon/Claire story... I'm not sure what kind of blatant signals they are looking for, but they must be male to have it fly over their heads.

Just a warning, should the spammers ever read this, but there will not be any sex in that story- it's interest is in the sexual tension. Think X-Files if you aren't young enough.

trish aradia chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
Sap away missy! ANyway I found it srsly hilarious at the prospect of Leon being a fishmonger. HAhaa, cold fish? Ok jokes aside, it's good. As the C/L interaction, and how they play off each other. Writing is excellent, and the attention to details really give C/L a whole new level of depth and realism..
Hobohunter chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
This is a good story! I hope to see another chapter soon! (In less than 2 yrs... j/k!)
InnerFathoms chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Another marvelous chapter! Your writing style is so engrossing and riveting; it alone could carry the story! But you've also got a plot, backstory, character quirks, and entertaining character interaction between Claire and Leon that are added bonuses. It's too bad that you haven't updated it in a while, but if you do continue anytime soon, I will very much enjoy looking into it! You've got great talent and a cool story working together!
InnerFathoms chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Wow. I haven't read much RE fanfiction, but I just glanced at this and couldn't stop reading. Your prose and descriptiveness are very appealing and provoking, but your characterization carries the story just as well. It's been a while since I've played any of the games, but it seems like you've captured Claire and Leon extremely well. The knife-under-pillow bit was very haunting, something so simple as to remind the readers of how much trauma the previous incidents have caused and continue to plague the conscience of each of these two survivors. Though it was only the beginning, it was a very exciting start, and even though, like you said, about Claire and Leon's lack of romantic interest towards one another in the games, I think you could handle writing it very well. Great job on such an attention-grabbing first chapter!
nicola-235 chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Keep going with this. I like it... You portray the characters perfectly.

Hehe, Claire's a whore and Leon's a manwhore... Just kidding.

EGBC chapter 1 . 12/10/2005

It's the best that I read!
Chantay chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
Another nice chapter. Looking forward to the next and hoping it has some more action. Not necesarily jump up and down action. The past two chapter just have been a bit relaxed. Not that it's boring, but it could. But you have Sherry coming up and her whole aftermath, so I guess there's no problem there. Besides Leon's evil looks, which you just have to giggle about, and the knife Claire sleeps with is very imaginative and we like. Hehehe. Please update.
evilredmenace chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
I like the interaction here. It's casual, and not over the top. It seems like a mutual appreciation, a sort of intimate friendship without the sexual tension.

I actually haven't read the file describing the chain of events that lead to Code Veronica. I have read Wesker's report, which makes me want to go revise my own fanfiction.

I like where this is going. I look forward to the next chapter.
LordFrieza chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
I like what I am reading right now. Please post the next chapter soon.