Reviews for And Shepherds We Shall Be
AFreakInside chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
. Thats all I can say. I loved Misguided Roses, and I am begginning to love this one too. I cant wait for an update.
janell chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
oh i do hope you will continue with this story eventually. i just read the prequel and it was wonderful...csn;t wait to see where you take this story. PLEASE post more soon...i'd love to read more of this. :)
Mi Ana I Numen chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
Awesome sequel. I look forward to the development! Update! I don't have any idea why this only has 3 reviews, it should have more considering Misguided Roses! Good luck, and keep it up. -Numen
Miggyrow chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I absolutely this sequel! I'm suffering one of those massive writer's block and I'm taking great comfort in reading one of my favourite author's work.I laughed so hard after reading the descrition of Gildred He surely take about his father!How surreal, Bors's worst fears comes true! One of his children, specially his favourite one Gilly look like a younger version of Lancelot. I like it ! I was gripping tight my board in fury as I read the slave's tragic destiny and I was sorry for Lucan. He is not likely to be my fave character because of all his "Arthur" trait ( idealist , pure and innocent soul forced to live in the harsh reality that is life, ultimately at od with the present) I prefers Gilly but it's a little too early for me to have a forged opinion. I don't think someone could tell you that it sucks. It is well-written with major character developing. What's not to love really?
plzkthx101 chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
Boys will be boys ... and come up with the dumbest ideas known to mankind. *Sigh*
Elfvamp1-13-97 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Very Powerful! update soon.
plzkthx101 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005