Reviews for The Warm Heart Behind The Cold Smile
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Please tell me that's not the end of their story. I want to know what happens next!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
I have to say that losing all your memories and feelings for people would be like dying, if not worse.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
So cute and braking Akito's sickness like that is very new, and when I read the summery I couldn't help but be interested.
loretta537 chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
what happens next? how do the others react to aisu not remembering anything? when will she remember? please write more.
Micky-Moo chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
oh that was so great i cried and i loved every word of it will you be able to get the next one out soon? i would love to read it
White Alchemist Taya chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
this isn't completed!

so get that off!

this is great!

update soon!~
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 4 . 3/21/2006
Oh my god, you updated! Happy day, I thought you'd forgotton about this cute little story! That would have been sad. Anyway, this was adorable as usual. I'm a little confused about some things, like how did Aisu come about this power if she's not related to the Sohma family by blood? I just kind of took it without asking because the Sohma family is somewhat magical, but if she's not you need an explanation. I'll say though, Akito's feeling for her are lovely. Him actually acting like a father...it's just really nice. I love this story! Keep up the good work!

(Oh, and since you were reading my fanfic 'Everybody Wants Her' I thought I'd let you know that it's been updated and is now done! If you'd like to read/review it would bring me great joy!)
Ari Uchiha chapter 4 . 2/23/2006
i love the story so far keep going
Heart's Door chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
Yay! Another chapter!

You're going really fast with the plot. Normally, that would be a bad thing, but your writing style is very unique and . . . (sorry, for lack of a better word) awesome. Your style seems to make everything beautiful and poetic and perfectly paced. It makes the story seem fine and not rushed. (Sorry if I'm repeating myself. ')

I love this story! Aisu's so nice! And out of curiosity, how old is Aisu? At the beginning, I thought she was like 6-8, but then Akito kissed her on the lips . . .

Anyway, write again soon please!
Terrible Temptation chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
Woot!

Great job Aisu-dear. Update soon. :3
TK Grimm chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
omg that was so sad... :(

I didn't think you'd have Aisu DIE! *cries* how mean, killing a poor little innocent kid like that and such :(

but still, wow this is an interesting twist in the story, now there's ghosts and such.. cools o.O

I like where this is going, please update :D
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
My my my this was depressing. I like the idea, and it made me sad when she died...I wonder though, will they know she's in a coma? Because if they aren't aware of this then she'll probably be buried or burned...make sure she's got brainwaves going on, or a heartrate. Anyway yeah, this is very interesting so far. Really cute. One thing though, you need to try and keep from repeating words. You refer to Aisu as a 'youth' three times in one paragraph. Maybe don't do that. Also, you use the word 'creased' a lot, and it often doesn't seem to be the right word for what you're trying to say.

I'm sorry, I hope I'm not being too critical. I like this story a lot, it's very touching and unique, and Aisu's just adorable. I only want to help you make it better, that's all.

By the way, thanks for reading 'Everybody Wants Her' I'm glad you like it.
i love athrun chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
IT IS GOOD BUT DO A NEW CHAPTER!
Heart's Door chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
Cute!

It's well written, like a professional. And I really can imagine Akito acting the way you portray him. Normally, I would say that you're turning him into a girly person when he's really a mean idiot, but I actually think the way you write about him is very convincing! Maybe he really is a nice person inside, huh? (Though he will probably never act that way in the manga. Lol.)

Anyway, I can't wait till you write again!
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
Aww, very cute, very cute. I'd watch out for spelling and vocabulary a bit more from now on though. (For example, I doubt Yuki would refer to himself as 'that damn rat.' If that was Kyo speaking you need to make it more clear, or maybe you meant cat.) Anyway, aside from that this is quite good so far. I like how everything has to be cleared with Akito, which is how the family seems to run, and I thought it was really funny to hear Akito call Aisu darling. Keep up the good work.