Reviews for The Lemon that Saved Atlantis
Wee.Doctor chapter 11 . 2/22/2009
ah, great story you got there, i liked it. so keep on writing!

ferryboat George chapter 11 . 6/29/2008
I loved that McKay getting an allergic reaction saved Atlantis, wonderful story
Seanait chapter 11 . 3/2/2006
hahaha! i should try that one on my brother... chicken laced with anesthetics... hmm, thanks for the idea!

great great job!
Beach chick chapter 11 . 1/12/2006
This is a very good story. The story idea, plot, and how you portrayed the characters was great! Thanks for the interesting read.

fififolle chapter 11 . 1/7/2006
Thanks for this fic. Naughty Carson! Good old Biro and Zelenka. Well done!
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 11 . 1/3/2006
I suppose crossing Carson would never be a good thing to do, eh? lol.

good solution to deal with the Dolosians, and I snickered when Zelenka said he would only need fifteen minutes. An untapped well that man. Biro sure let then have it, and I can imagine Lorne walking around like that, man oh man.

gotta admit, I never thought of the scenerio surrounding the last line to lead so well into the title.

Hopefully RL improves for ya, and I did enjoy.
NoLongerActiveUser chapter 11 . 1/3/2006
What a fun story to read! And I almost missed out on it. And I love the title :). Great job & write more Atlantis stories soon!
Vecturist chapter 11 . 1/3/2006
Sorry to see this end. Really liked the last chapter.
sgafan33 chapter 11 . 1/3/2006
Great story. You writers who manange to create these multi chapter stories amaze me.

A couple of things. I don't understand your last sentence, I think you're missing a word or two: "Sheppard patted him on the back, “Ah, the ‘lemon’ that saved Atlantis from having to listen to you.”"

In chapt. 10, Rodney called Elizabeth, "Dr. Weir." Rodney always calls Elizabeth by her first name when he speaks to her personally.

Thanks for writing!
flah7 chapter 11 . 1/3/2006
Great chapter. Biro is a hoot.

The antics of McKay, Sheppard and Beckett were fantastic.

Great story. Thanks for posting.
scifi freak009 chapter 10 . 10/31/2005
oh. good. please update soon
Geenie chapter 10 . 10/31/2005
good story love it!

hows poor lorne getting around with a broken leg and a broken arm?

keep up the good work!
Soon to be world renown Gracie chapter 10 . 10/19/2005
Yay! Another chapter! I demand more Beckett whumping! Have the toxin do tap dance on his heart or something! *begs* Please?
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 10 . 10/18/2005
I'm with fif. Just read her review again and pretend it's from me too.

Also, team's a little bored, eh? I'd just be sleeping! Dont get much of a chance to anymore.
imskysmom chapter 10 . 10/18/2005
Loved Biro's threat ROFL! Sounded perfectly in character from what we've seen of her; I hope they do something brilliantly mean and icky to the Dolosians!