Reviews for Lost Sisters, Past Revealed
Inuyasha haters chapter 7 . 7/20
You should've let Shippo go with Kagome and Sango because Kagome and Sango are like big sisters to Shippo. Souta and Kohaku deserve to be like big brothers to him too.
Hurry up and make a new chapter already its been 11 years either you make a new chapter, discontinue you put it up for adoption because i really want to see what happens next but i cant if it is not progressing
kurkag forever chapter 7 . 2/20
c'mon hurry with the next chapter i'v been waiting for 2 years
lilminx256 chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
Plz plz plz update soon, such a great story
Reader chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Why cliffies!(Although I love them) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Sniff, Sniff, PLease update soon! Ican't bear to not read it! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
show me your true self chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
please update soon
mamouna chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
next chappie pppppplllllleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee
BeautifulLotus chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
I want more
I Love The Stuff I Comment On chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEA AAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEE EEEEEEEEE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
UPDATE SOON! THE STORY ONLY JUST STARTED AND I WANT TO READ MORE!
SO UPDATE SOON! PLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEA AAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEE EEEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
Crimson Angel Eyes chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Like are you ever gonna finish this story, because it is like amazing!
Kaylamaru chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
When is the next chapter coming I want to know what happens
seshykags chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
i think you have gift in writing .i think your story is awesome so please update soon

seshykags

later...
Miss joc chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
HEY CAN U WRITE MORE PLZ THAT WAS GETTING TOO GOOD FOR IT 2 END LIKE THAT PLZ WRITE MORE THANK U
Kagomaru-sama chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
Please UPDATE!~ IT IS a VERY GOOD STORY!:)