Reviews for Cloud Watching
o-o-o-VampirianWolfGirl-o-o-o chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
you know that expression 'it was like music to my ears'? well im wondering if there is the same expression for when your eyes read something so beautifully written. i love descriptive pieces, and honey this was soo well written! i dont know where to start, perhaps the fact that vincent and cloud were kept soo amazingly in character, and i love how the story was from vincent's POV. how he accurately explained that he needs people just not at the same time, just like how cloud needs to know people love him, yet he cant mingle with them. soo sad!:( but back to u, this was just gorgeous, the ending was perfect the kisses, i loved how vincent panicked when cloud deepened the kiss. just everything was WOW! will definately check out ur other stories! thanks for this fic! :)
Marjon chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Great story, although I am not completely statisfied with the end... I would have done more with it, but hey, I'm not the one who wrote it. ANyway, I really liked the way it went and that it was from Vincents pov instead of Clouds, you don't see them often from Vincents. Keep on writing like this, you did a great job!
Tori chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
wow... I really love this..and Vincent says he's not poetic?Ha! This was a very beautiful story and I enjoyed every moment of it *_*
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Very beautifully written, I like the narrative being from Vincent's POV, as most that I have read are from Cloud's. Your descriptions are so vivid it makes me actually see, hear, and smell the things you talk about, and yet they're also short and simple so as not to be redundant. There's still something about it I can't describe. A very good story.
sesshys lover chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
i like your story will you be updateing it or do you not know at the moment
ile-o chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
I've read this before and I know where hohoho ... awesome fic... the whole thing... not just this first part... may I say this is my favourite fan fic eva?
Cairi J chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Beautiful, really beautiful. Love your writing style - very sensitive. Fantastic work! ;-)
Snakefire chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Good job on this, I felt that you captured Vincent very well here.
Legolas19 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
That was cute, I loved it.

Peace out!

-Legolas19
Shandrial chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Oh, I love it! Very descriptive and beautifully written. And man, do I love Vincent and Cloud. I think it had the proper mood to be Vincent's thought. Dark, shy, and a bit on the self loathing side. Very well done!
DarkKatana chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
That was beutiful! Why didn't you write more? .
Lune Nightingale chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
This story was simply beautiful. Your way with words flows so perfectly and conveyed the emotions wonderfully. I absolutely love it! _
Darkmaster2 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Very nicely written, you should write more! _
Karaoke Risa chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Incredibly sweet. Great work. You write very well, and I hope to see more!
itsAlana chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
... If I had happened to find this on DevArt, this would be flooded by hearts and *Fave!*s.

Wait, i can still do that, can't I?