Reviews for War of the Ancients
Alfonse08 chapter 32 . 4/29
Soooo...that's it? It's been seven years now since you updated so am I to presume that you've simply gone and quit on this story? Especially when you are this close to the end? I have to say that I am rather disappointed. If you're going to stop updating a story, I feel that the most basic courtesy an author owes to their readers is to at least tell them that they aren't going to continue the story.
Alfonse08 chapter 19 . 4/24
So we finally get to see Keira in her Ac form. I saw the Deviantart for that form, and while it was pretty cool, I admit I was expecting slightly more drastic changes, as her appearance hasn't really changed all that much compared to before.
Alfonse08 chapter 17 . 4/24
So we finally get to know how more of Tarath's past. It was pretty heart-wrenching, and I feel that you put the Fallen Ones in a very human light, so much so that I can even find myself empathizing with them a bit.
Alfonse08 chapter 12 . 4/23
Yeah the manner in which she acquired her powers was rather cliche, but I can ignore it in favor of just feeling glad that Light Keira has finally made her debut.
Alfonse08 chapter 7 . 4/20
So the drek finally hits the fan huh? Can't wait to see how this turns out.
NyanNyan-suru chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Firstly, I loves this story! XD Risen Demon is a great read and the sequel is looking really good so far! At first, I thought Keira was gonna get her own split personality, like Kage, when she got her light powers. ;P But I guess that might be a little cliche...

Oh, and one minor thing... You kinda set Jak up as being pretty much invincible, but that's kinda okay because it's pretty much like that in the actual game and, well, this is fanfiction after all. It's just that, sometimes the differences in strength seems a little too much...

Risen Demon aside, this deviates away from the Jak3 plot enough to almost be a stand alone story. If you had the time, motivation and patience to go through and change a whole bunch of minor details (names, appearances etc...) it'd be a great original story. Maybe you could even get it published! Just sayin' :3

Last thing, you wouldn't happen to know where I could find a list of names for Demon Swords or similar types of weapons? Kinda got inspired by Kitetsu and wanted to give Jak a sword in my own fic... Just can't figure out what to call it...

Once again, love the story and I hope you do get around to finishing it one day. No pressure! ;P
Guest chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
Ya know, I almost feel sorry for the bad guys. Oh wait, now it's gone and has been replaced with glee. :)
DarkEcoFreak chapter 32 . 12/7/2012
NOOO! YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS! PLEASE DO! I'm totally in love with this story! Espically the Veger torture! I love EVERYTHING about this! Please finish it!
nightwish635 chapter 32 . 9/17/2012
four years and i still read your stories from the 1st one to this one but still no update. Forever checking to see if you update, i would like to read the rest and ill keep waiting and checking.
dante0085 chapter 32 . 4/29/2012
Hey buddy I don't say this a lot but this stories isn't just some little story any more its a good book it would be a shame if you were to stop writting it so I ask to please update more and I can t wait to see daxters combat form
darkecolover chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Hello there. I absolutely love you're stories. 33 And i wouldn't change a thing.
JakMartheDarkWarrior chapter 32 . 11/26/2011
come on please update this is one of my favorite stories make sure kage kills erol
SoulNinjas chapter 32 . 11/16/2011
Awesome story. Just wondering if it still going or being rewritten though. Angel was hoping Jak gets a light side like he did in the 3 game though she was going through alot of Jak/OC stories that starts from 2 and getting the OC in Dark warrior project lately so I'm not sure what she was expecting from this story but it was a nice change from the Jak stories that pop up lately on her side. Hope the adventures of Jak still continues.
Angie-Eyes chapter 32 . 6/19/2011
I love your stories sooo very much.

Now I heard from a friend that you might be rewritting it when Halo: Finishing The Fight is done. Now if this is true, does this mean you'll be writting the Sandover story this time around, because that would be nice. The only other author that has something on par with this story is Farr2Rich's Sandover story. It would be nice to have a Sandover story that is 'actually' good and not the May Sue or S/I story that is usually out there.

As for this story, I loved Risen Demon and I also love War of the Ancients.

Which leaves me with this idea. Why don't you do an entire story on the Precursors(Tareth, Pheonix, and Kerrog) instead of the 2 chapters that was given to their story? Just curious.

Again, love your stories and I hope to read more, very soon!
Ecomadness chapter 32 . 4/29/2011
God why did u have to stop at that chapter the story was just geting soooooooo awesome I can't wait for ur next update even if it has been like 3 years.