Reviews for Nightmare
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
is there more/ cause that would be nice(ps: that was really good!)
Burnnoticegirl30157 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
You should make another chapter
Aliceforever2 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
awesome whats going to happen
Nyra Lion chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Great chapter! Please continue the story.
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i'm interested. is there more?
Tarian2 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
this is really good...i would love to no wat happens! update soon ok?
LogansLaurie chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
:) I hope you add more soon too :) I am intrigued as to were this story is going to go.

LL.
AquaRias chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Nice sotry, finished?
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
please update i want to know what happens
P.R. Howlett chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Wow. While there are a lot of people on this site there aren't a lot of original thinkers. I like the way you have the different people talking to her. Not just that they're talking to her but how they are. I like it.

I want more! Not really often that I care about author's updating but I want more. You're good. Work on your grammar a little and you'd be really good. Trust me it's something I'm working on too.
keikochan3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
nice... very nice. very beautiful cliffie. Keep writing
Brittany chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
This was great, please write more. Can't wait to see how Rogue copes with her powers this early on.
ELM-Tree10 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
please update soon i love the first xmen you should also do another story onthe train if magneto hadn't of come and they got away. please update i dislike the "x men" because of what they did to marie you should have logan be there when she wakes up to take her away from the mansion.
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Whoa! please continue this is coolies

Thanks

RoganLuvr
MuffledSnickers chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
YEY i like ur version alot better than the actull movie one. Everyone was too blamey on her in the movie one. Poor Marie, all the people she absobed. N' lmao Logan attacks Scott, shes not stupid! lmao

very short, but very good. R u going to continue on an other chap? Kus then ur on alert list...