Reviews for for her
Elisa Trapt chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I just realized I never reviewed this story, and I feel like I have to remedy that since it is one of my favorites. I love stories from the POV of people who almost seem incidental. I truly never thought about Jen's perspective, and this story gives a fresh look at Tony and Michelle's relationship while somehow also creating sympathy for the girl left behind.

Cath, I truly enjoy the way you write - it's very natural, and I think you have a wonderful handle on the Tony/ Michelle dynamic.
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Loved it, really nice.
gill chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
really really good .
saturn567 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
awesome update!
Elizabeth5 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Oh, wow. That's good. That's really good.
crying-tear chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I really love your fanfic :) great written :) Respect...
katmiester chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
oh my gosh... i love this fic... it is so good. i really like the way it is from jen's perspective. being the romantic that i am, i mostly see her as "the other woman". LOL. but i really really like this one, and how she makes all the observations and stuff. great job.

-kat
AlicetheCamel chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
This story is really great - it's nice to see something a bit different! I think you've got great insight into Jen's mind and how the love-triangle went on. Well done! :)
Heather McFey chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Wow. What a fantastic story. i love the way you wrote this, no dialogue, third person, short sentences. It's nice to read a fic that isn't centred around Tony or Michelles thoughts. You really are a fantastic writer, I love reading all your stories and this one is no exception.
Amy chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
This was so good! You did a good job on this. I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
24fan chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Very original point of view and well written. I loved the end "You watch her leave. You envy her. And you hate that." For the first time, I really felt sorry for Jen.
MBooker chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I am so glad you posted this. It was great. Nice to see something from Jen's POV.

"The rings on the fourth finger of her left hand" had me screaming 'They're married! They're married'. I'm pitiful aren't I?

And then:

"the protruding stomach" had me grinning like a silly person.

"perfect and pretty and pregnant" what a sweet description of Michelle.

For a second there, I thought you were going to have Tony meeting Michelle there! Talk about awkward!

I am a little sad though that Jen is alone and bitter :(.

Again, great job!
fididum chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
This was great! And Im stunned, because somehow I began to like Jen, wich is the one thing I dont want to.

I dont konw why, but it seems like somehow stories about Jen seem to dfascinate me more and more.

Really good work! Keep on writing!
Joe's girl chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I really liked this a lot. Jen's perspective is one I've considered a bit, but only at the point that Tony leaves her. I never wondered what happened to her in the future. This was a wonderful fic written from the perspective of the woman scorned.

I loved the accidental meeting with Michelle. Jen's thoughts when she saw the wedding ring and that she was pregnant were wonderful.

The only thing I found out of character was the fact that you mentioned "a year’s worth of analysis that has led you to these revelations". I really don't see Jen as the "analysis" kind of person. I don't see her spending an hour each week in group therapy or with a psychiatrist. First off, I don't think she could afford it. Second, she struck me as a fairly hardened woman who has taken care of herself for a long time. I think she would see the need for psychoanalysis as a weakness. But that's just my opinion.

Otherwise loved the story. Wish you would add more.
Chocoholic24 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Aw, I couldn't help but feel sorry for Jen - kinda changed my perspective on the whole thing that happened between her and Tony. It's an interesting way of showing how Tony and Michelle have ended up together - married, expecting a child, and happy.

Your writing is great!