Reviews for Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Renaissance
Michiyo Makino chapter 13 . 3/21/2014
You should continue this. It's really good. I know it's been years, but it'd be a shame if this wasn't finished.
unafraid chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
It's a shame you stopped with this, it's really good!
phoenix831 chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
It's the third time I've read this story, and it's just as good every time. I hope all is well, and if you ever find the time to pick this story back up, I'll be reading. Thanks for a great story!

(I have a huge Meyrin bias, so that last chapter was great. )
Ninja Stars chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
This is probably one of the better post GSD stories that I have read. I really enjoy what you are doing with the character development, and how you explain minor things to make the read easier to understand.
The quality has not diminished at all throughout the writing of this story! It is great quality!
I am also really impressed by the amount of research and effort you are putting into this story to make as true to the canon facts as possible.
Please continue on with this story, it is really a piece of work.
I hope everything is well with your family,

NS
Wraith Five chapter 13 . 11/25/2011
I have to say, that's an interesting thing to add to the plot! This has been a rather interesting read, plus I think the characters are acting very in character! There have been a few grammatical errors (such as extra "the"s and "'s"s and the like) but it is still a good read!

I do realize the last update was in 2006, but I hope you return to this story!

Wraith Five
Wraith Five chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
I only started reading this story a little while ago (as in less than a few hours ago), and I have to say, I have found it very interesting! When I read the author's note at the beginning of the chapter, I realized WHY the writing style seemed a bit familiar! Michael A. Stackpole and Tom Clancy are 2 of my favorite authors (I particularly like the Star Wars: X-Wing series (part of which was written by Stackpole)).

All things considered, the only thing I find a little awkward about this fic is that you usually don't use the English ranks (you use Taichou instead of Captain) when people are talking to eachother. Well, it's not really an issue, just something I thought I'd mention.

Wraith Five
silverofaheartless chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
...very interesting_
PetiteSaki chapter 13 . 3/7/2010
I like your story ! Your style is really excellent and the story turns out fascinating. Furthermore, you very well knew how to encircle the character of each. Finally you will have understood him, I am a fan. However, I notice that it has been a good moment since you stopped publishing. I feed however the hope to see you one day continuing this story (it doesn't much matter the time which that will take). I would like I could really continue to read to you. Actually, I offer you all my encouragements. And saddened for the faults of language, but I am French of origin thus... In any case, even if you do not continue this fiction, I thank you for having made me spend one so good moment of reading.
Latiwings chapter 13 . 8/17/2009
This is a wonderful story, please update!
twilightm00n chapter 13 . 5/16/2009
Very interesting so far.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Not to tell you something you likely already have heard a thousand times over already, but 'big brother' is translated to 'onii-san'. Onee-san is 'big sister'. Easily confused, I know. Just trying to help.

And I have to agree with you. Shinn (above all others) did get the short end of the hockey-stick in terms of closure at the end of Destiny. You've gotten my attention thus far. I'm quite interested in where you go from here.
Leprechaungirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
If the boy, Johnny, was talking about Rey Za Burrel as his brother than shouldnt ha have said onii-san, older brother, and not onee-san, older sister. Just asking
ZeroFate chapter 13 . 10/27/2008
Um, ano Paladin of Freedom-san are you still here? Please don't abandon this great masterpiece of a story which is top-notched. I absolutely love your writing style and wish to see you finish off this story. It's really great to hear how your life is becoming normal and hopefully your father will be okay...

and to .001Kamikakushi the way you think reminds me of the way i think: this story is completely great

update ASAP! :D
001Kamikakushi chapter 11 . 10/26/2008
oh god, the confrontation Shinn-Athrun-Kira was : T_T just what it should have been in GSD. Athrun defending Kira, And Kira feeling, yes he has feelings too, guilty over all of that. Offering his life to ease his own pain, to escape this kind of life because he can't bear it anymore, because he's not god, he's also human. And you pointed that out perfectly in his talk with Murrue. This Kira is the Kira we should have seen in GSD because in the end of GS, he gives me the feeling he doesn't care about his own life anymore.

Oh, and how come Lunamaria knows Kira? if the final plus never happened...

anyway awesome chapter. all dramatic. i would have like meyrin or miriallia to slap shinn though XD
001Kamikakushi chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
i just so love your story! The proposing was so sweet! my heart kept beating fast during the whole thing! Finally, we have our Kira back i was really in awe with Kira's skills in SEED. But all he get in GSD is awesome entrance :P

haha, the way you described Yamato trough Hitomi was damn funny with all those "legendary" XD

i still wonder how she knows so much about him. he seemed to only be a legend know by those on earth in GSD. but that's good, because i was always frustrated when people thought of Athrun as a hero of the first war without really mentioning Freedom in GSD.

it seems your story brings many things i've always craved to see in the GS serie.

Shinn has matured...or is it just a way to "get in"?. i'll find out soon enough i guess.

anyway, i'm just saying i love your story. there's angty, romance, action, humor, friendship. everything that makes this a professionally written story. (not just a random fanfiction)

that's it, sorry for the many reviews, and long at that. hope to give you some support :)