Reviews for The Hogwarts Revolution
god of all chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Dragonsoldier chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
lol lol lol

This Fic is so great!

I love i. Please write more!
OpalTears chapter 3 . 6/9/2006
Very amusing chapter, I must declare! It was truly spiffing, indeed, even top notch!

Keep up the good work, old chum! You're a top banana!

Queenlover x

P.S. Excuse the oddness in this reply; but it was really fab!
t5m chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
nice! i like it! plz update super soon! and i know, i can be a plot bunny too! even if my computer is jacked up...
Smiley99 chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
hey im the pres. of my student body and this story really just makes me laugh i hope u continue to write it good luck and good story.
GoldenPotterFan chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
Great! I laughed so much while reading this!
runnerz chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
HAHAHAHAHA! You could make the schemes more elaborate, because then they get more interesting. Also involve some out of school characters i.e. Mrs. Weasley. But it's a good fic.
PhoenixOfTheElegantNight chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
i think this a brilliant fic . truly. keep it up!

kat
RonLovesHermy chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
Hi, amazing chapter, loved it all. Very intresting. I think you are a wonderful author. I am going to read your other chapter, bye!
RonLovesHermy chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
OH MY GOD! I really loved this chapter, so good, really great. I read chapter 2 and submitted a review! Also, can you please update. This is one of the best fic on this site!
the-ravenhaired-one chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
YAY! YOU UPDATED! *throws confetti*

...collin? O_O oh my

cool chapter dude. up to your usual brilliant standard
James1110 chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
One word. WOW! You need to write more often. Ok. You need to keep the thing with Harry and Ginny going. Keep there relationship togather. Make it "grow to more". The story is awsome. Keep it up and you'll be the next J.K. Rowling. Laters.

-James
embyr black chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
love that last line. ginny makes a very valid point. keep up the good work.

E.B.
hplovesme chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
awesome!
OpalTears chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
wow! i love this fic! sometimes the sentences don't make sense but apart from that it's great! keep it up and i can't wait to read more! :)

Queenloverx