Reviews for Rose Petals
Set Your Heart Free chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is beautifully written! Great story
Mystical chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was so sweet and emotional.

I really like how you brought out the emotion in Siegfried. Well done!
silverfoxninja chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Beautiful! I'm in the process of writing a Sigfried Fanfic myself. I love the brothers, whether they are the Kaiba's or the von Schroeder's.

I can see the sentimentality that he would have with roses. They bring him good memories. Great work!
Maria-Lilly Kon chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
*sigh* all my friends tell me Sieg is French, but I KNOW he's German! Thanks for writing this! I proved all my friends wrong! WHO! Anyway, Great stuff! I like it!
InsaneDarkness18 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
wow you're good
Magicians rule chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
IT was great! You really sould like you know German. Sprachen Sie Duetsch? Do you speak German?
super manako sohma chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
AW SO CUTE! hey, thanks for pointing out the Siegfried is German, cuz i know he's german! everyone thinks he's french, though cuz they can't recognize the accent, but i know he's german cuz he pronounces that as "zat" and he uses the term "ach" every now and then. My only critique is how you spelled the last name. You spelled it was Schraider, but its supposed to be Schroder, i think. Oh yea, thanks for putting in the german phrases cuz i'm learning german, and it makes me happy when i know what something means...ah well see ya!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
That was kawaii :) I liked how you worked in the Brothers Grimm. A nice lil' explination for why Siegfried is so obsessed ;)
asn water chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
i liked your story especially because the two of them are so cute! red roses kinda scare me though.
lily chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
oh i think this is so cute!