Reviews for Why do I hate you?
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 20 . 2/8/2011
love it!
kenarina asakura chapter 20 . 5/22/2006
awesome chappy.. go on if you want see ya on msn
kenarina asakura chapter 19 . 5/15/2006
hey af course its awesome... i was so happy when i saw you updated *jumps in the air* cant wait for the next chappy..
Kamisu chapter 18 . 2/28/2006
Wow... It's been a long time since I've read some fanfictions... -" Anyway hope you update soon. By the way, what happened to your hand? Well whatever happened hope it'll get better soon! _
Bex the Hat chapter 18 . 2/13/2006
yeah hand hurting makes you wan to stop writing, know your pain.

good chap! poor hao!

im in a depressed and mobid mood so i'm reading fics where hao gets hurt and i get upset.. i need a new hobby
kenarina asakura chapter 18 . 2/13/2006
hey.. its awsome

and hope it comes good for you quik...
Portagas D. Scarlet chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I MISS U ZEKE T.T OH WOUNDERFLUE STORY BY THE WAY I HOPE TO HEAR FROM U AND YOH ON YHAOO I CAN'T GET ON MSN T.T LOVE THE STORY UPDATE SOON! HOPE TO SEE U AND YOH ON YAHOO!
Kamisu chapter 17 . 1/8/2006
Hi! I haven't checked my mail for a while now... hehe... I didn't know there were so many chapters already! *sweatdrop* So how did your exams go? Hope you did well! _ Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Bex the Hat chapter 17 . 12/26/2005
MERRY CHRISTMAS! to you too.

aww poor Hao why didnt he just make turkey outta them?

BOOM BOOM!

this chapter kicked ass!

woot woot!

please update soon!

~chibi fire spirit~
Tala Is Shining chapter 16 . 12/26/2005
hahha funny.. i am not realy get it. what it has to with the other chapp owell.. see you on msn
Tala Is Shining chapter 17 . 12/26/2005
whoa.. awosme haha...
Phoe.nyxus chapter 17 . 12/25/2005
Yo! cool chappie! :D update soon and Merry Christmas(:

Phoe.nyxus chapter 16 . 12/22/2005
Yo! I surely didn't expect an update this soon :D and it was good, really and at least to me, it DID make sense :D so ... hope you update soon :) good luck!

Tala Is Shining chapter 15 . 12/22/2005
whoa.. awsome update.. please go on:D see you on msn
Phoe.nyxus chapter 15 . 12/21/2005
Hey! you're right, you really haven't updated in a long time well, but this was cool, LOL poor Hao, he hasn't done anything TOO bad, has he ? O.o ?

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »