Reviews for Why do I hate you?
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 20 . 2/8/2011
love it!
kenarina asakura chapter 20 . 5/22/2006
awesome chappy.. go on if you want see ya on msn
kenarina asakura chapter 19 . 5/15/2006
hey af course its awesome... i was so happy when i saw you updated *jumps in the air* cant wait for the next chappy..
Kamisu chapter 18 . 2/28/2006
Wow... It's been a long time since I've read some fanfictions... -" Anyway hope you update soon. By the way, what happened to your hand? Well whatever happened hope it'll get better soon! _
Bex the Hat chapter 18 . 2/13/2006
yeah hand hurting makes you wan to stop writing, know your pain.

good chap! poor hao!

im in a depressed and mobid mood so i'm reading fics where hao gets hurt and i get upset.. i need a new hobby
kenarina asakura chapter 18 . 2/13/2006
hey.. its awsome

and hope it comes good for you quik...
Portagas D. Scarlet chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I MISS U ZEKE T.T OH WOUNDERFLUE STORY BY THE WAY I HOPE TO HEAR FROM U AND YOH ON YHAOO I CAN'T GET ON MSN T.T LOVE THE STORY UPDATE SOON! HOPE TO SEE U AND YOH ON YAHOO!
Kamisu chapter 17 . 1/8/2006
Hi! I haven't checked my mail for a while now... hehe... I didn't know there were so many chapters already! *sweatdrop* So how did your exams go? Hope you did well! _ Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Bex the Hat chapter 17 . 12/26/2005
MERRY CHRISTMAS! to you too.

aww poor Hao why didnt he just make turkey outta them?

BOOM BOOM!

this chapter kicked ass!

woot woot!

please update soon!

chibi fire spirit
Tala Is Shining chapter 16 . 12/26/2005
hahha funny.. i am not realy get it. what it has to with the other chapp owell.. see you on msn
Tala Is Shining chapter 17 . 12/26/2005
whoa.. awosme haha...
Phoe.nyxus chapter 17 . 12/25/2005
Yo! cool chappie! :D update soon and Merry Christmas(:

Phoe.nyxus chapter 16 . 12/22/2005
Yo! I surely didn't expect an update this soon :D and it was good, really and at least to me, it DID make sense :D so ... hope you update soon :) good luck!

Tala Is Shining chapter 15 . 12/22/2005
whoa.. awsome update.. please go on:D see you on msn
Phoe.nyxus chapter 15 . 12/21/2005
Hey! you're right, you really haven't updated in a long time well, but this was cool, LOL poor Hao, he hasn't done anything TOO bad, has he ? O.o ?

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »