Reviews for Not All Bad
Mrs. Marple Poirot chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I love it! :D
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
So cute! I love fluff between these two!
Arcticstar chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
awwww. Who knew that Draco didn't like to see girls crying. All in all, a nice fic. Keep Writing.
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
that was so cute!
xx'Gothic-Manga-Girl'xx chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Aww so cute! I love Draco.
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
i liked it!
MEMOIRS of YESTERDAY chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
aw so cute 3 draco
Ileah chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Okay, that was WAY CUTE. At first I though Draco was an ass, then I thought DMHP was kinda cute (YAOI (sp?) isn't really my thing), but DMHG is also way cute! Yay, kawaii!
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
i like that. draco's so sweet when he lets himself be!

ron's such a jerk! the asshole!
rehtaehwashere chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I like it. I really do. Pleade update soon so I don't have to send you e-crucios! LOL! JK.
Nearly Indi-cent chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Con freaking tinue

your such a tease!

Always stopping before it gets good. This here deserves a squallin sequal
Burning-candlelight chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Oh what a great fic! Stupid Ron, hurting Hermione like that! Gr I want to hurt him in some way! YAY for Draco though being the 'Hero' and all that and I am one of those people who firmly believe that yes Draco can be nice to people if it's a matter of Principles and honor, it's just the right thing to do and yeah he isn't all that bad is he ;-)
Angelofwinter chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I LOVE IT! and i love inuyasha and Kagome together..
Ao yuki chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Hai... Cute and sweet! I hate people who cheat on their girlfriends. The boy should just break up with the girl then. At least it's less confusing and hurts less to the girl. Cheating just complicates everything.

Opps, i'm rambling on again. :P Oh well, sayonara.
Nephila chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
aw it was great! i really liked it. maybe you can do a sequel or somthin? like where draco beats the shit out of ron? DxHG fics usually freak me out but i liked this 1! and i never liked ron! lol ne ways ty again!