Reviews for The Medallion
This just made me very happy. I don't like Relena because Heero and Duo belong. So this was pretty perfect
suicidal-sinner chapter 15 . 11/24/2015
Loved it! :)
Koiame chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
Loved it! 3 Thank you for sharing!
snowdragonct chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Hm. I said this was one of my favorites...but not sure I ever put it on my favorites list on THIS web site, so here goes...
charm13insomnia chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
nice story
LoveCosmicLace chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
This fic is AWESOME! Just so you know. _
LoveCosmicLace chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Oh my. The Gravitron is one of my favorite rides to ride at a fair. I haven't been on one in forever, though.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 15 . 5/21/2012
I loved this! It was a really great story.
Miso Muchi chapter 15 . 2/24/2012
Whoops! Accidentally clicked the review button!

Anyways, the syntax was practically mistake free. Which is a huge indicator for me whether a story is worth the time or not. Zechs made me giddy, I just loved his character in general. And you managed to maintain Heero's and Duo's personalities so well through the AU.
Miso Muchi chapter 15 . 2/24/2012
This was a piece of art. Absolutely beautiful.
couldntstandbeinnormal chapter 15 . 12/22/2011
This story was amazing to read I've been bawling all over my pillows for hours now.
Jisa chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Loved it!
Animestar73 chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
Great story! :D Wahh I loved the plot a lot! You did a great job with the dynamics between Duo and Heero ( I just loved reading about their crazy relationship). The story was very sweet, romantic and sexy ;P I enjoyed the fic a lot, so thank you for your hard work!
sb chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
oh shit! I live 30 minutes from gatlinburg! I know that pool! XD
Cuzosu chapter 15 . 8/5/2009
*roflmao* Love it! Great spelling, grammar, and punctuation, awesomely twisted humor, and a priceless variation of this particular couple. You've aced it. *bows deeply* You have my profound respect for this.