Reviews for Jagged Diamonds
Miss Ai Naz chapter 18 . 1/28
Wow wow and wow again.. I've been reading this fanfiction from the beginning and this time I'll give you an honest review. Okay, fisrt of all, THIS STORY IS AWESOME! You managed to create such a perfect storyline about those KKM characters, your idea of making them being reincarnated is also interesting... And owh owh I can't help myself from loving Yuuram couple even more... You just know how to make me shriek like a freaking fujoshi... Lol, I LOVE THIS FANFICTION SO MUCH. The beginning, every chapters and that damn lovely ending! Lastly, I thank you for writing this interesting fanfiction, hope you write more story about Yuuram... -
FirePrinceWolf chapter 18 . 1/10/2015
OMG I loved this fic so much! While I do love the wonderful YuuRam, I feel that the story was a bit fast paced. Still, it was great. Keep writing!
Yuriko chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
First of all,doumo arigato for your hard work of kkm 's rare to read modern of them I read based on anime actually did a great job by creating this is my favorite yaoi couple of all time and Wolf? he's my beloved.I just can't thank u you'll try another at some time,soon.
ClumsyWrighter chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
i demand a seaqual right now B(
...
Imaginary Heaven chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This is one of my all-time favourite Yuuram fics and I adore your writing-style. This fic made me laugh and even cry a little. I even learned a thing or two about baseball! I hope to read more from you.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
lalalalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqwertyuiop[plkjhgfdsaCVBNM,JLD';FRTGJHUKL,MJHFGDESWaq
ermergerd chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
As much as I love Yuuram, I really find it difficult to read this without looking away from the screen at several points of the story (it's stupid of me, I know). Don't get me wrong, it's wonderfully written, but I just feel so embarrassed for the two of them whenever they start acting on their attraction to each other in public.
I am fangirling so much right now.
Emily chapter 18 . 2/22/2014
OMG love your story so much lol! I ship them so much so yeah... Keep writing!
Sage chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
cafeteria lady... Hmm I can see that
natsuki23 chapter 18 . 10/1/2013
Sweet!
igotmoneymoney chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
Beautiful story i love it
HyunLyeolKim chapter 18 . 2/18/2013
aww I really like this story *-* your yuuram's love is oh so fascinating
thank you for the nice story author-chama
BirdsOfFreedom chapter 16 . 5/11/2012
The ending of this chapter was sooooooooooo good! I myself could help but grin :D Thank you!
BirdsOfFreedom chapter 15 . 5/10/2012