Reviews for Jagged Diamonds
FirePrinceWolf chapter 18 . 1/10
OMG I loved this fic so much! While I do love the wonderful YuuRam, I feel that the story was a bit fast paced. Still, it was great. Keep writing!
Yuriko chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
First of all,doumo arigato for your hard work of kkm 's rare to read modern of them I read based on anime actually did a great job by creating this is my favorite yaoi couple of all time and Wolf? he's my beloved.I just can't thank u you'll try another at some time,soon.
ClumsyWrighter chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
i demand a seaqual right now B(
...
Fallacious Butterfly chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This is one of my all-time favourite Yuuram fics and I adore your writing-style. This fic made me laugh and even cry a little. I even learned a thing or two about baseball! I hope to read more from you.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
lalalalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqwertyuiop[plkjhgfdsaCVBNM,JLD';FRTGJHUKL,MJHFGDESWaq
ermergerd chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
As much as I love Yuuram, I really find it difficult to read this without looking away from the screen at several points of the story (it's stupid of me, I know). Don't get me wrong, it's wonderfully written, but I just feel so embarrassed for the two of them whenever they start acting on their attraction to each other in public.
I am fangirling so much right now.
Emily chapter 18 . 2/22/2014
OMG love your story so much lol! I ship them so much so yeah... Keep writing!
Sage chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
cafeteria lady... Hmm I can see that
natsuki23 chapter 18 . 10/1/2013
Sweet!
igotmoneymoney chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
Beautiful story i love it
HyunLyeolKim chapter 18 . 2/18/2013
aww I really like this story *-* your yuuram's love is oh so fascinating
thank you for the nice story author-chama
BirdsOfFreedom chapter 16 . 5/11/2012
The ending of this chapter was sooooooooooo good! I myself could help but grin :D Thank you!
BirdsOfFreedom chapter 15 . 5/10/2012