Reviews for The Rankless Shinobi
sgriffin chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
you focused to much on the chuunin ecam arc instead of fully developing naruto it would be great if you had finished this and released the curse seal
Death45Scyth47 chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
The story is great, I just have to say you kinda pissed me off by letting the Hyuuga council treat the Fourths son like that
Darthjester13 chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
interesting story
Laser Crusader chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
I know this is a long shot but is there any chance you will finish this story. It is interesting story and I wish for you to finish what you started.
Jay chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
This story seemed interesting at first, but then you went and put the curse seal on Naruto, why on earth would the hokage allow the son of yondaime to be enslaved? a jinchuriki that can be killed instantly is of no use to anyone, you make it seem like on chapter 16 Hiashi saved naruto from being a weapon, when he simply gave the tool for people who hate him to kill and control him easily. And you allow him to partake in shinobi missions even though his not a shinobi? cant do elemental jutsus, his a slave, a jinchuriki, and he doesnt give a shit when he finds out about his parents? thats just bloody ridiculous, you've made things so stupid its not even funny.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Hakoirii chapter 16 . 8/31/2010
Well, no offense, but as much as I like the originality of this story and your writing style, the plot line isn't really that... amazing or whatnot. I don't know, it just feels like something's... missing from it, and I can't put my finger on it... Oh well, sorry I wasn't much help, but it's your story, I'm sure you'll figure it out, so keep it up
kyuubi shadow chapter 16 . 8/4/2010
good chappy!
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 16 . 7/7/2010
This is ok. Are you going update? Will the village know Naruto beat Sand Boy?
ToraShines chapter 16 . 4/28/2010
I absolutely love this story! Please update it as soon as you can! Although the plot is way off from most other fics, you did so amazingly! I really want to know what Jiraya and Naruto are planning on doing the day after this!
Leprechaungirl chapter 15 . 1/11/2010
Hi,

Just wondering why you decided to give Tenten a family name and then change it almost completely every single time her name comes up. I.e. Gai (Guy) nominating for the Chuunin exams, Tenten's name on the board during the preliminaries for the 3rd exam...

Also you keep on changing the spelling Sabaku. It’s something that you can easily fix with spell check as long as you do it right the first time.

Please also proof-read your work maybe a week after you first wrote it in order to see it through new eyes. I find printing it out and doing the corrections by hand in red or another colour helps a lot with typos.

I'll be the first to admit that my spelling and grammar is atrocious. Just five years ago my spelling level was on an elementary school level (Grade Four).

Just a few corrections here and there and your story will be much more pleasant to read.

Sincerely,

Flower Kid Is a Leprechaun

PS: I do like your story and I think its interesting enough to continue reading it.
froth chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
I would just like to note that TenTen's last name has changed throughout the chapters, and that you've done a good job with this fic. There are some slight grammatical errors, but the meaning can still be understood, regardless. Keep up the great work!
Matu07 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Your story has one huge plot-hole that i cant just overlook...

I didnt read onwards from the moment this was mentioned :

"Absently Naruto reached to his own forehead to and rubbed his own mark under his headband. It was the same mark as the ones on the Branch Members."

You gave us no explanation about why the Hokage would let his predecessors son be marked with the Cage seal..? I find it silly that your hokage would allow naruto be given into slavery for the rest of his life. So its a plot-hole, a very large plot-hole that just seems like a plot-device to me.

And another thing, since Naruto is not a part of the Branch House , theres really no reason to give him a Cage Seal, im not sure if that would even be allowed, since Naruto is only a ward of the Hyuuga clan , not a member of it, the village laws should be more important, and i doubt a form of slavery like that would be allowed by the hokage...

Even if that last part doesnt apply , that is still one huge plot-hole, bb
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
That doesn't make sense. Hiryuu couldn't possibly be part of the main house unless he was Hiashi's son and heir. The reason I say this is because Hizashi was part of the Main House when they were younger and it was after adulthood (specifically when Hiashi gained an heir) that he became part of the Branch house. Even if you didn't know the history behind Hizashi's place as a Branch member, it should be obvious because he's the twin of the head of the Main house. Following that line of logic, currently the only Main house family members are Hiashi, Hinata, and for the time being Hanabi. When Hanabi is older and when Hinata is installed as the family head with an heir, Hanabi will be moved to the Branch house. If the Head's own twin is a Branch member, why would this Hiryuu be part of the Main house? This means that Hiryuu's probably in the Branch and so doesn't have the power to activate the seal.

Besides, the seal is meant to kill. While it can be activated briefly to serve as a warning, prolonged exposure should have resulted in death no matter who the person was. There's a reason why it's located on the forehead(instant access to the brain).

I just wanted to point out the major plot-holes.
Phoenix Lee Evyns chapter 16 . 3/19/2009
good story so far, I really liked this chapter. The whole concept of Naruto not being a ninja is not a new one but the way you have worked it makes it interesting. Glad that you let Haku live, he's one of my favorite characters next to Naruto himself.

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter whenever you update