Reviews for Love
Burden chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
"Wah..." Novyuku wraps her arms around her computer screen.

"That was beautiful!" She sits back down, coughing into her fist.

"Though I do not believe love is a neccesity, it still is a wonderful thing."

Novyuku looks around idly. "I guess no one really cared to hear that. Oh well, wonderful One Shot, one of the best short ones I've read in a while."

Novyuku smiles, fritzing and depleting away like a bad TV reception.
Of Words and Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
The phrase 'bodies intertwine, defenseless and silent' reminded me of that song, 'Past the Point of No Return' (Phantom of the Opera). Just throwing that random comment around. Anyway, this was a sweet fic, and well-written too. Good job!
Never mind chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Swet. Continue with ur good work plz and dont give up with ur writing.
Ikumak chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
This is really one of the best short-one-shot fictions I've read with this pairing!

It's deep and has a ring of truth to it.

Being somewhat pessimistic, I more agree with the first part but hey, I'm very likely wrong.

I loved this.
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
wa that was really sad. It was cute, but also sad. I feel really bad for both Ryou and Bakura because they can't be together... -wipes eyes- I need to go read some fluff to cheer me up now...

GBTM
F Day chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
TT_TT That was so pretty and nice! I loved it, so very much!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I love tech *glomps tech* However I can be happy all by myself so I half agree with Bakura, in the beggining at least ;; Yay for fluff!
Landi McClellan chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Wow. That is so sweet.
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I well...LOVE it! nice, it made me feel sad, and yet,

I was warm inside, nice writing!
Silverwitch07 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
This is a great piece of work. Your style of writing is absolutley wonderful. I look forward to reading more of your fics. Great job!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Aw! Very nice one shot, Laria!
Handmaiden of Foamy chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Sweet man I especially liked the last sentence _ Good un
Tyri Dragonite chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
i love the story so sweet and slightly fluffy...LIKE COTTON CANDY