Reviews for Through the Monitor
Echo Spectre chapter 58 . 7/10
I would LOVE to read a flashback chapter of Ben's transformation into Sonic, in vivid detail. Also, I have read every chapter and have no idea where this story is going. Is it all one story or part of the same story? There are just too many characters to keep track of and there's still the mystery of what happened to the original Sonic Characters for Julan and Zonic to have to replace them all. Why is all this happening?
I Hate Snatch Steal chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I meant to review this chapter [chapter 1] ages ago. In short, I LOVE it. It's just so fun to read. Sure the rest of the story gets more serious but this chapter just gives me a fun feeling whenever I read it. I even wrote a fanfiction based on this one chapter, but its not as good as yours. I'm not sure how else to express how much I like it.
Guest chapter 43 . 9/14/2013
I hope you explain sonics transformation. Maybe in flashback form. Ben telling one of his friends how he turned into sonic would be awesome.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/1/2013
I think rings is a cameo of sly cooper.
Super lazer ninja 12 chapter 32 . 7/17/2013
have someone turn into honey the cat she's the onl sonic the fighters character you haven't transformed yet
dakota chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
You should bring in Scourge or/and Fiona from the Archie comments. I feel like they would have the potential to be really cool additions here. Anywho, awesome story so far. Really inspiring how you've made this a collaborative effort and mapped it out with such an epic scope. Shows a lot of conviction and planning.
Gatlinggundemon9 chapter 58 . 5/27/2013
Nice chapter! Hey, are you guys gonna bring in Shard? wiki/Shard
Guest chapter 47 . 5/24/2013
Best ending to a magnificent chapter ever. I cried tears of joy for the two of them.
Guest chapter 47 . 5/23/2013
This is the best chapter I have ever seen in the entire history of fanfiction. I wept at the end of the chapter for the two. :')
Guest chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
I kinda had hunch he would be nack when Tim mentioned his favorite sonic character.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
Dear god. Why. Why did you have to go for a child. You could have gone for another adult. But a child. This made me so sad.
Aqua-Girl555 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Is Rings a fan character or what? I've looked up many profiles of many Sonic characters from many sources(Cartoons, games, comics) but I can't locate him anywhere.
ryan the hedgehog chapter 55 . 9/26/2011
can you please update with a new chapter soon,cause i cant wait to see what happens next chapter.

ps:this fic is awesome,i wish some other authors on this site would write a fic in similar style for other series like for example ranma 1/2 or naruto,i also wish that some authors on was so creative as you,oh well beggars cant be choosers i guess.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 55 . 8/28/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story

122231
Dragolord09 chapter 51 . 6/10/2011
Very funny story! On a side note, I believe I have just stumbled onto the reason why Eggman keeps getting new henchmen and mooks every other game; from Badniks to SWATbots to E-Series to Egg Pawns and Fighters. He gets so frustrated with the incompetence and general stupidity his creations get into that he junks the previous series in hopes of finding a more effective line of robot, yet it just seems like every one of his creations has the stability of Jell-O in a blender!