Reviews for And It Echoes
ReadingRed chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
Awesome story. Love the ending.
kylielink chapter 14 . 1/12/2010
liked it.
Literati44 chapter 14 . 6/19/2008
OMG, i just read this whole story in one seating, and i loved it:):) i love how lora thought jess as her daddy, i found that so incredibly sweet, and cute:):) anywho great job on this fanfic, and i'm about to read the sequal:):)
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 13 . 9/16/2007
okay, so not feeling sorry 4 rory. i feel 4 jess and only jess and i cannot believe he's gone. rory finially realizes she lves him and he's gone and god now i'm crying and feel really stupid. rory should just go 2 italyand tell him she loves him. then they'd be family and lora have a daddy.
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 12 . 9/16/2007
rory and jess better be making up and falling in love pretty damn soon cuzi refuse to just watch rory thow EVERYTHINGaway 4 logan hamburger (yes, i no that's no his real name, his real name's jackass!) lora ants JESS 2 be her father and so does rory!
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
yay! love the meeting onthe bus, lov how jess read it, love the tiny uniforms! and love the name, any particular reason why verionca tho? i like ti, i was just wondering what made u pick that. and, i hate how they're in the mansion, i really don't c the point in it, so ifu could possibley explian later in the story so it'd make more sense.
The REAL Mrs. Milo Ventimiglia chapter 14 . 1/5/2007
This story is AWESOME! Its beautifully written! I also love the fact that you made Jess the good guy for once and didn't totally diss Logan, who really isn't that bad. Those are my three favorite Gilmore Guys too, (Jess, Tristan, Logan). Although everyone is somewhat out of character, I still Love IT!
Alenor chapter 14 . 6/30/2006
heya, that was a good fic, although i'm disappointed that tristan just cast her off like that! ahh well, cya later Alenor.
Melon-Mango-Metropolis chapter 14 . 3/12/2006
that's super good. i hate correcting people cause i feel like such a jerk, but i think paris's middle name might be eustace...just an observation. it might not be, i might be hallucinating.

“Lorelai Leigh Gilmore.” Jess smiled as she walked across the stage. She saw him, and her heart had stopped, right there on stage, it just stopped, her breathing had ceased as well. She hadn’t seen him in a year, she had missed him so much. She had composed her self enough to continue walking off stage and back to her seat. She finally took a breath when she sat down.

aw, that's so cute. sorry, i just had to say that.
xh4z3L3y3sx chapter 14 . 1/19/2006
Fluff! Fluff! This was seriously great. I felt for the characters, and I loved Lora! She was so cute, and she loved Jess so much... anyways, im begging for a sequel please! I beg! I LOVE THE STORY! and i really enjoyed it. you're a good writer, can't wait for other stories. : )
Underground Supergirl chapter 14 . 1/18/2006
next you go on to the next chapter! omg love the story...but enough mushiness...down to my lil' list of corrections..gahh...none...okay this review is done but i will write more if there is no update...
sassafrassgirl chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
hey! i'm reading it, and i've only read the first 3 chaps but i wanted to let u know its really good so far!

Meg
miszdayzee chapter 14 . 11/29/2005
Hello! Hi. Loved your fanfic. I have a few comments though, if you don't mind. I was kinda hoping for a lot more emotion expressing words. Don't get me wrong. I loved your whole plot of the story. But one thing that gaave it away was the lack of words. Half the time, I don't even know who's talking to who. I know it has something to do with the fast-talking thing but at least, put a 'he said - she said', so it doesn't confuse anyone. Dats all. Loved the story!
music4mysoul chapter 15 . 11/11/2005
This story was amazing, I loved it, can't wait for the sequel! See ya music4mysoul
music4mysoul chapter 14 . 11/11/2005
Oh my gosh, this was so romantic, beautiful, I loved it!