Reviews for The Lovers Of Azkaban
AccioMagic35 chapter 50 . 8/27
could we please use the word "biological"? NOT "real father". An adopting parent IS real...as an adoptee, this is of utmost importance to us.
AccioMagic35 chapter 4 . 8/16
Magician? Why aren't you using the word Wizard?
Contractions?
Guest chapter 50 . 11/7/2016
Just...wow. Loved the story, loved the idea of Azkaban, loved the closeness Draco developed while taking care of sick Harry, loved their animagi form. But more importantly I fucking looooved how you build up the sexual tension between those two. My favorite part being the hand on the back and all that follows, especially when Draco realizes everything when harry voluntarily touch his back like he did the night before. Priceless moment.
atlantis51 chapter 50 . 3/8/2016
This was one of the best stories EVER!
atlantis51 chapter 17 . 3/6/2016
Well, they just need to get on with IT, I say!
atlantis51 chapter 16 . 3/6/2016
Blaise, I think you are very wrong about Draco!
kikistimi chapter 50 . 12/17/2014
I absolutely loved reading this. It's freaking amazing.
redstickbonbon chapter 50 . 12/10/2014
I really enjoyed your story. And that's coming from someone who is not a regular reader of Drarry. In particular I liked the portrayal of Blaise.

I found your fic recommended on 's webpage, 'Suggested Reading, The Ultimate Harry/Draco List', and I'm very happy I decided to click on it.
AliceCullen3 chapter 50 . 7/14/2014
LOVE IT!
Lunacom chapter 24 . 11/11/2013
Harry and Draco now have the support of the gay wizarding underground. Yippie.
Lunacom chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Yeah Miny Make him work for it.
TSPhilly chapter 50 . 11/9/2013
I thoroughly emjoyed this story! Loved the way things developed in the 2 main relationships. Beautifully done.
Smc chapter 50 . 2/22/2013
I enjoyed this story immensley. Really liked how Harry and Draco's relationsip progressed, and Hermione and Blaise worked well together. The story had me hooked from the first chapter, to the last. Liked the humour of the new Dark Lord epilogue. Glad that Severus got his man as well, that man needs some happiness in his life. Thank you for sharing your fantastic story, it was a great read. ;-)
Lumcer chapter 50 . 10/15/2012
I have spent days reading this story and many countless hours when I should have been sleeping! I greatly enjoyed the tale not anything what I thought it would be! I love the ending! I'm glad hermione and Blaise worked out and I'm glad Ron had his crazy moment but came to his senses. And you got snape just right :) thanks again!

KCK-Lumcer