Reviews for The Lovers Of Azkaban
kikistimi chapter 50 . 12/17/2014
I absolutely loved reading this. It's freaking amazing.
redstickbonbon chapter 50 . 12/10/2014
I really enjoyed your story. And that's coming from someone who is not a regular reader of Drarry. In particular I liked the portrayal of Blaise.

I found your fic recommended on 's webpage, 'Suggested Reading, The Ultimate Harry/Draco List', and I'm very happy I decided to click on it.
AliceCullen3 chapter 50 . 7/14/2014
LOVE IT!
Lunacom chapter 24 . 11/11/2013
Harry and Draco now have the support of the gay wizarding underground. Yippie.
Lunacom chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Yeah Miny Make him work for it.
TSPhilly chapter 50 . 11/9/2013
I thoroughly emjoyed this story! Loved the way things developed in the 2 main relationships. Beautifully done.
Smc chapter 50 . 2/22/2013
I enjoyed this story immensley. Really liked how Harry and Draco's relationsip progressed, and Hermione and Blaise worked well together. The story had me hooked from the first chapter, to the last. Liked the humour of the new Dark Lord epilogue. Glad that Severus got his man as well, that man needs some happiness in his life. Thank you for sharing your fantastic story, it was a great read. ;-)
Lumcer chapter 50 . 10/15/2012
I have spent days reading this story and many countless hours when I should have been sleeping! I greatly enjoyed the tale not anything what I thought it would be! I love the ending! I'm glad hermione and Blaise worked out and I'm glad Ron had his crazy moment but came to his senses. And you got snape just right :) thanks again!

KCK-Lumcer
Ronwyn chapter 31 . 9/21/2012
Man Hermione's a lying slut but she had the gall to accuse Ron knowing she was guilty?
geekysole chapter 50 . 7/24/2012
Well done! You were able to combine many love plots without losing focus of original plot seamlessly.. the extra long epilogue tied everything together so well! Thank you for sharing your talent! I hope to see more from you in the future..
Mizuni-no-neko chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
You might not want to lead off with something that sounds like the middle of a trail of thought. Shape the beginning, set a tone and a scene. Don't just rush in to whether or not Harry trusted Draco. Lay the groundwork first.
Greiiy chapter 50 . 5/7/2012
Brilllllliant. Love it. Really bloody long though... but it only took me two days to read. Guess that's not too bad :P

Very different from what I usually read, but not in a bad way. Thankyou for taking the time to write and upload this! You're obviously incredibly talented.
dragonpotter30 chapter 50 . 12/26/2011
wow L-O-V-E-L-Y :D the story :D thanks for write
dragonpotter30 chapter 27 . 12/26/2011
wow I love is fantastic ...

I love harry and draco relationship!

I LOVE HARRY! xD
dragonpotter30 chapter 14 . 12/25/2011
I love this story thanks :D for write