Reviews for Unhinged
PyromaniacObsession chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Oh, Man! This was so good! Like I know this review is like 9 years late but how cares, this made me sad and that takes a lot, even in fanfiction! Thank You!
Little Miss Black HP chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
this actually broke my heart. And believe me, that takes a lot. I love this one-shot. Well done
YerAWizardBec chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Poor Sirius :( Exactly what i think it would have been like for him! It's horrible but so accurate...
whitewolf33 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Very good dramatization of Sirius in Azkaban. 3 It's almost like you were there yourself! ;-) Well, I wouldn't know. XD

But awesome oneshot. _
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
You know, at first I was going to say that Sirius seemed a little too coherent to be in week three of his Azkaban term, but I loved the way you did the flashbacks, the way snatches of memory (bad, all of it) really did seem to flash by. Though I will admit to not being completely fond of the last line. It seemed a little too... removed. Too light, if that makes sense. It doesn't do much to convey the dread the memories recall. But, of course, that's just me and my opinion.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Very good take on Sirius' agony in Azkaban. Poor devil.
Lilied chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
d first 2 of yr stories r really gud...havent read d oder 1s..lol..n u say dey suck...piece of art
angeltread chapter 1 . 10/7/2005