Reviews for Mending a Father's Wounds
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Loved this! You've written both Buffy and Giles perfectly and I can really see this happening. :) Thanks for writing this and for the lovely read,

Kar, xx
Jo chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I was really enjoying your story until you made Giles stay. Buffy was so not nice to him at all after the kill Spike incident and Giles really had no standing anymore. He should have left. After all, everyone moves on and Buffy has to live with the consequences of her actions. It seems to me it's over for him anyway.
KieriToews chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Aww that was sweet...
recklesslove chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I too was very unhappy with the way Giles and Buffy's relationship was left at the end of the series, and your story makes a perfect new beginning for them. I wish this was how the writers had handled it, with justice to the father/daughter relationship Buffy and Giles always had. I love the little girl's last line.
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Stupid Spike, ruining Giles' and Buffy's relationship. I'm glad they were able to realize they needed to resolve their issues. Giles was too much of a father-figure to Buffy to have him leave her. In short, beautiful work!