Reviews for The Best of Times
Porpoisepower chapter 1 . 3/20
This story is so damned awesome. Loves it!
dimriver chapter 10 . 1/13
Wow, I never read this epilogue before. It is very good. I've always gone with the comedic one before because it's Ranma. A comedy show, but this time I went the other way and realized I never did before. Thank you for writing.
SomebodyLost chapter 11 . 9/30/2017
Very nice. I admit that my knowledge of Sailor Moon is almost zero and it's been ages since I watched Ranma last, and I didn't even watch 'em all. But! This fic is awesome. It gripped me even when I didn't know much about both series.

You know that the writing is *that* good when you got sucked in without knowing the source materials.

(My only gripe was the endings... feels like some Deux Ex Machina, but eh, what do I know. Also, I dislike the walls of italics. Hurts my eyes.)

Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2017
...Okay, still reading through this but I will laugh if it turns out Ranma really is the reincarnation (or descendant) of one of the Elite Guard.
isadorator chapter 11 . 9/10/2017
This fic was AMAZING
Prince Chrom chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
aloud not allowed at the end
silverhawk88 chapter 10 . 1/19/2017
((Mind blown))

That was a great alternate take of what might have happened ! What a great read!
silverhawk88 chapter 9 . 1/19/2017
What a explosion of a finish! Wow this story was a great read! So where do I begin? I think between Genma and Soun's antics and the death battle...((mind blown))

Gonna start sequel now.
silverhawk88 chapter 4 . 1/19/2017
Oh my goodness! I was just rolling on the floor throughout that whole chapter! Setsuna is about to have problems!
silverhawk88 chapter 3 . 1/19/2017
Oh boy, Ranma is having fun with this! That is definitely going to give Setsuna a head ache!
silverhawk88 chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
Ranma was here? Bwahahaha!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
I will probably always hate Akane. I have never seen any anime character more insane and stupid than her.
Foxy Engineer chapter 9 . 10/1/2016
It was good
Faraway-R chapter 11 . 1/10/2016
So. Aborted attempt #1:

Shampoo decides to erase Ranma's memories of her friendships. She really didn't think that through, because all that leaves her - "that crazy violent girl that hounded me across half the country with intent to kill" in eyes of Ranma. Not even a blank slate!

Attempt #2: So, a Back to the Future reference? Classy!
Faraway-R chapter 10 . 1/10/2016
Alternate timeline, now. Quite a bit of angst here.

Though one would think that with a proper twisting of time in pretzels one could both keep the trio of Goth!Usa, Pluto!Ranma and Adult!Hotaru - and redirect the timeline to Epilogue X1... As a matter of fact, that might just be what happens down the line here!

After all, it's not like Pluto!Ranma cannot work some temporal displacement tricks in, give a few nudges, etc, etc. Setsuna needn't know until she gets to experience her journey with Ranma.