Reviews for My Heart's in a Whirl
Chrate chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
Great story :) Thanks!
lbcjfan chapter 15 . 12/4/2006
Very good story. I really liked it. Keep up the good work and write some more soon. Maybe as soon as season six starts.
Rin22 chapter 15 . 12/12/2005
Too... many... good... literary references... head... hurting... from intelligence of writer.

Anyone who can reference Dickens AND Shakespeare in a CJ fanfic deserves high praise in my book (no pun intended). But even beyond that, what a GREAT ending to a fabulous story...seriously, we need to see some of that stuff happening on the TV. Bravisimo! Looking forward to more of your work soon!
2kool4skool chapter 15 . 12/10/2005
Great job, I really enjoyed this story. Please write again soon.
pryrmtns chapter 15 . 12/9/2005
that woman was sick andtwisted.. and sad..

and I like how Jordan flumoxed Woody...

Great Story
Shimigirl chapter 15 . 12/9/2005
Wow! that was a great story it keep me on the edge of my sear and also made me aww and think how cute it was! wrtoe another one soon.
celticgina chapter 14 . 12/4/2005
You MUST finnish this story! It's to good to just let hang there!
Rin22 chapter 14 . 11/27/2005
Geez, just when I thought I had it all figured out... excellent twist, again! Thank you for a realistic look at the Woody/Jordan relationship with them still butting heads on the case. It works a lot better than 100 percent sugary romance (which I see a lot in other stories). Conflict is ALWAYS more fun. Without it, life would be boring. And, as you proved so very nicely, they get to make up afterwards! And I loved that Lily recognized the hand made jewelry, that's fantastic! Yay, great job!
pryrmtns chapter 14 . 11/23/2005
ooh... Go Girl!
pryrmtns chapter 13 . 11/16/2005
wow.. what a ride this story is taking us on!
Rin22 chapter 13 . 11/16/2005
Awesome! Oh,I'm having so much fun following this story, it just keeps getting better. I love Jordan and Woody fighting to maintain professionalism when they so obviously want to do otherwise, and Nigel is great comic relief as always. Plus, the case is still so darn interesting! Thanks for a great update in spite of all the things working against you! I know exactly how you feel..two weeks of papers, projects, and late nights (not sick yet - thank you, Airborn!) Feel better soon and then update update update, lol!
Rin22 chapter 12 . 11/1/2005
Great! I loved Nigel teasing Jordan, that was fabulous. Very clever way to tie all the murders together...can't wait to see what happens next!
GeminiStarGrl16 chapter 12 . 10/30/2005
omg...you seriously make my life complete...this has been the craziest week ever...and now it's over and this was the perfect ending...i can't wait to see what's next
Alex chapter 11 . 10/29/2005
I can't WAIT to see the next part. Please update as soon as possible! :)
Rin22 chapter 11 . 10/26/2005
Yay new chapter new chapter! *does a happy dance* I was gettin worried for a while there, too many days without an update! Geez, that one was great. I love how Jordan can still manage to solve a case even when she's...uh, distracted. Fabulous, fabulous! Go girl, write more!