Reviews for Truth
joana.nyc chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
If I beg you for more is there any chance in hell that you'd give your readers more? It's perfect but god I want them together and holy crap balls this is so them its almost as if I am actually watching it on TV. (Oh how I wish it were true.)
Marie2185 chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
wow that was deep very deep wow that's all I can say is wow if you where to finish it would be even better but it wouldn't be a cliffhanger if you didn't finish because it is just wow!
Jazmine86 chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
is this finished i hope not it's to good update soon on ALL YOUR STORIES please and thanx
Jaed chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
This is beautifullt written, in a class unlike the rest of the work I have found here. You are an actual writer, not some fan chasing charaters on line. Whereever you are I strongly encourage you to continue.

Trust me on this, I know of what I speak.

J
Lizzie9 chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
i just read broken hearts and blue eyes, and im so in love with ut that im readin all of your stories and they are all super amazing.
Bren chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
Okay, that was totally incredible. You have a definite grasp of the language, and how to work it. I'd love to see more!
Falcon chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Of course continue! You've got to continue! I'm on the edge of my seat!
AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
That was really good, but Olivia and Elliot are pretty out of character. Is it a oneshot?
liz chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
wow, your writing is poetry to the senses. hope you continue, this story is wonderful!
finalfan17 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
wow. that was a great fic. u better update. like right now. go on, go update. ur fic was awsome.
MartiniKisses chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
YES. omgosh you have to continue! lol. wow, i love it. please continue!
himenokagome chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
too lazy to log in right now. sorry!

CONTINUE!

OR ELSE!
future cop chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
tbc or the SVU gods will smite you where you stand, that was incredible seriously the SVU gods can be very mean sometimes