Reviews for Project Akuma no Mi
doubledamn chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
This is a good story, continue it. There your one good review, now post a new chapter a supporting fan compels you.
stxlla chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Brilliant!
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
lol people forgot to add drama to their shouting XD*cough exclamation mark cough*
Maniac T. Magee chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
i agree with you, but are you gonna keep up with this story because it's pretty good so far!
GreenCyberWolf chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
I cant get the petiton site to come on, I think it's been removed too. But, I'm totally behind you on this all the way. I dont see why is being so idiotic about all this.
Cone chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
oi baka, how come your not continuing this awesome as story? its really great and i love it! continue and update it please :)
asumi-chan chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
I like really I do.

I wounder what'll happen please continue.

Thank you for the story.
Butterfree chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Still seems as interesting as ever

You might have to be careful that this story doesn't turn too much like the manga/anime. Other than the possibility that Gol is Luffy's father and that devil fruits were the marine's doing, it does seem a little bit unoriginal. The conversation between Luffy and Nami at the end was also a bit too spoilering.

Butterfree chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Still going very well

The only thing I have to point out is probably Ace and Luffy's lack of reaction to eating the devil fruit. I mean, when he ate it in the show, he seemed pretty freaked out about it.

Butterfree chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Very interesting plot so far; I love the parallel to the actualy show that this story posesses.

I'm sort of glad that you didn't reveal too much in the prologue since it makes for good plot twists later on in the story. Not telling us that it was the Pluton until later might've been a good one...I guess it's too late though. Also, it might've been better to split the prologue into two paragraphs too since I got a little lost there ;

Blue Wolf Miko chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
Why'd you stop? I wanna know what happens next.
BlueRyuu chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
this story is kinda corny, but all-in-all it's pretty good. at least we wont be going through a 10 chapter long arlong ark, haha. poor robin though! not included in luffy's nakama list ; ; hope you add her in anyway, haha. thanks for putting up this story. while there are some typos, and some sentences are phrased weirdly, it's much better than some other ones i've read. such a shame to have a really great plot but being unable to read it... sigh...
Kaydreams chapter 6 . 10/4/2007
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter! _
AlexisHoheimer chapter 6 . 7/19/2007
I like it

why'd you stop writing?
ZeroDivisionCaptain chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
this fanfic is a lot better than the anime , you do a really good job writing this
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »