Reviews for Jenna Potter
hpgrl95 chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
awesome story! love it so far! please updsate soon!
Aly Uzumaki chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
UPDATE IT IS ALMOST 2008!COME ON!PLZ
TwinsFindMe chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
Jenna and Jeff shud kiss and make up :) anyway, when r u gonna get lucius out of the wayy? mybe the deatheaters will storm the castle and...
TwinsFindMe chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT. #%$ !& *%#* % MALFOY!
TwinsFindMe chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Hey! Sorry for not updating for so long! i like the way ur playing out Harry and Ginny's reaction. um... i like the way its going, so im not gonna try 2 change ur ideas!
ghilliekitten chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
ooh, now the scary part begins ... tho I kinda feel sorry for poor Jeff - it seems he's only trying to protect Jenna ...
basketballqueen2009 chapter 5 . 10/25/2005
i cant believe that jeff and jenna are fighting! and you are right people would be mad with you if you kill harry or even i will be mad if you kill malfoy during the story. i hope that the story goes on for awhile yet because its REALLY good! your a good writer. you should do it for a job when you get older!
geniusgirl chapter 5 . 10/25/2005
:P What's Jenna gonna do? Looking forward to more.
fenderbender505 chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
thanx, and i just thought i would add that i really do like your story now, i just still dont really understand why u do things. and also, is everyone transferring back to Gryffindor now?
basketballqueen2009 chapter 4 . 10/23/2005
i wish that billy could go and live with jenna instead of her uncle so they can stay together and was it draco malfoy or lucius malfoy that killed his family?

i hope that nobody else close to jenna or jenna's friends dies! its going realy good so far tho
imkay92 chapter 4 . 10/20/2005
Wonderful, as usual! Please continue!
ghilliekitten chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
OMG! so sad! hopefully Jenna's mom will be understanging - maybe not, though, with what Jeff's dad did ...
geniusgirl chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
:P Poor Billy! It's quite a small, chapter though, which is sad. I'd quite like you to slip in some background as to what's happened since the canon stuff like HBP, like what Harry and Ginny are doing for a living and how Malfoy's eluded capture for so long. It would add a bit more depth to your story, but I like how things are going. I hope you update soon!
samashhh chapter 4 . 10/15/2005
i just have a question isn't Jeff's father supposed to be Draco...not Luscious, because if that were the case than Draco would be a brother to Jeff...and that wouldn't make sense because your talking about the children not the adults, for example:Harry and Ginny. I just thought i'd mention that and see if you could clear that up for me, i really like this fanfic please keep updating!
fenderbender505 chapter 4 . 10/15/2005
ok i get it. your story is still good. im sorry if i made you think anything else, but i am overly honest and i like to voice my opinions so sorry if i hurt ure feelings! keep it up!