Reviews for Young Love
QueenOrihime chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
I do hope you continue this soon cx .
YinYangTwin1 chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
I guess its safe to say that your not updating anymore huh? Well too bad
VacantEyes chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
Did I put in a review for this?If I dint, I have to say this is really short n sweet..
Pasasword69 chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
Kole Werthersfield chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Nice touch but please stop with the Bya-Ren combos
Yuniepie chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
OMG! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I'm so happy! Another HitsuMatsu fanficcu! I love to see more fans and more fanficcu on this pairing, there just is not enough! More...

And you've written it so cute too! I loved the second chapter and how you portrayed Hinamori an Hitsugaya's relationship. If anything were to happen between them that's how I pictured it would. _ An Shirou-chan's SO cute when he's blushing! XD Adorable!

An the first chappie was really funny! Renji's impression of Byakuya was hilarious! LOL

I love you! Thank you so much for this wonderful fanficcu! Please update it soon! *favs*
Wielder of paperclips chapter 2 . 12/25/2005
Okay... I actually like HitsuHina friendship interactions as well. XD It's very IC somehow, the way Hinamori teased Hitsugaya.

Haha, I see you followed up on the "Hitsugaya loves Paperwork" theme. Good, good. Hope to see more of that in the future.

Same criticism as my other review: too rushed. But thanks for keeping me amused. _
Wielder of paperclips chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Ignoring the implied shounen-ai... I realize that actually like Rangiku and Renji inteactions. Well, the way YOU write 'em, anyway.

Forgive me, but would you mind a little constructive criticism? It seemed a bit... rushed. I think you could've fleshed out the plot a little better with a few descriptions, etc.

If you want a full-out opinion on this (I just placed what I thought needed the most attention), just ask away. This story has caught my interest somewhat. Even though the pairing brought the word "pedophile" to mind.;
naruto chapter 2 . 12/24/2005
kep it up
kimper chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
how cute!

kimper :)
Baka Zero chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Please make this multi-chap since this is such a good fic but if you are gonna continue with the RenjiXByakuya(GAH I CAN'T BELIEVE I TYPED THAT) make it implied shounen-ai(I CAN'T BELIEVE I TYPED THAT TOO) and not showing them doing stuff with each other (AH THAT IMAGE IS STUCK IN MY HEAD) or I would stop reading this
Clazziquai chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I like RenRuki too! But Byakuya was a funny element of the fic. Multi-chapter!
Jey chapter 1 . 10/13/2005