Reviews for Asexuality At Its Best
Ataahua chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
A good crack fic - a hilarious read. Nice job. I love the line about the ghouls. I actually laughed out loud - 'I don't think any of my former mind-slaves would appreciate my hand inside their pants.' XD
Elficiel chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oh so true. So much cliches on this character... I liked the ratings, especially the fact you had Malik associate Yuugi with the Pharaoh, as if they were the same person -though I'd like to see how he'd regard Yuugi. But then, Malik keeps refering little Yuugi as a mere 'container', so it makes sense. Nice job!
Millenniumgirl150 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I liked this...You got Marik's personality dead on.
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
ROFL This is really well done. I laughed my ass off reading this. Hell, I thought I was reading something Marik wrote for a few moments a couple times while reading this. I can also easily see Marik, (even my own version), writing something like this during battle city on the blimp.

I like how Bakura got the highest rating in all of this. I'm still a thiefshipper to no end, so I can still see Marik falling for him.

That Yami Marik got 0 out of 10 stars amuses me to no end. Personality disorder indeed! I really don't understand how people can ship a guy with his alter which he created in his mind. To me, it's just messed up and stupid. Along the same lines I'm happy you point out the ridiculousness of the incest parings. Incest is not cool fangirls!

However, I do disagree with you on a couple things in this article.

For one, I can see a Yami and Marik pairing being possible. Because, when you think about it, they are a ton alike. In the manga, Yami spent 3000 years trapped in complete darkness which made him go insane. Yami was no saint at the start of it since he lit a guy on fire, made people go insane, etc. Then he changed his ways and became a better person. Who else in the series does that sound like? I know from pyschology you need three things for love to work: similarity, proximity,reciprocity (comitment). Techincally, it's possible for them to have all three if Marik moved to Japan/the US , I know that under the normal curcomstances in the anime, no one would understand what Marik is going through with his Personality Disorder except maybe Yami for awhile. I know how that feels like since even though I explained to some of my family members about my aspergers, half of them still have no idea what I'm going trough and think I can just act completely normal including not looking people in the eye, my loud voice, ect if I put my mind to it. So most of the gang isn't going to understand where Marik's coming from and see Marik as a hearltess asshole, espeically Joey. I can't see the gang being super forgiving except maybe Yami since he been there. So I could see him not only forgiving Marik for what he did, but creating a strong bind with him as well if Yami stopped being cocky and got his head outta his ass. Still, I don't think it's cannon at all, but I can see it happening in an au or soemthing.

I can also see him being with Mana to be honest, just because of the Train Ticket videos on Youtube.

Another thing too, I don't think Marik is asexual like Sheldon from the Big Bang Thoery (and even Sheldon is straight in the later seasons). I think he does have a sexuality, but he never really showed his emotions towards someone in the show (even though I still think thiefshipping is cannon, but that's beside the point).

I also I still like making Marik move back to Japan in my stories since I still think he should've did that in the anime. He's a tombkeeper, so wouldn't it make a ton more sense to move where Yami is and join him on his adventures so he can fullfil his duty and make it up to him for what he did in Battle City? Then again, I make Marik move back to Japan so in my stories to the point you could make a drinking game outta it. lol

Also, I know you don't agree with these things like you said at the top, so I don't hold it against ya. I just want to say my opinion on these things. Still this is a really good article and you should do more of these.
Youngbountygirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Lol I like this. I liked the ratings on Marik and toward other people. If you're interested, Midnightscreamer and I are doing a series of one shots called Shippings That Don't Work Out. We basically make fun of a certain shipping that would never happen in a million years.
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I love this. I think my favorite was Rishid's- it was so matter-of-fact and hilarious. I love several of these pairings, but I can totally see the reasoning in this. Great job and keep up the good work!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oh yes, and this is a completely non-biased point of view (gotta love Malik).

brittney
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I loved this. It had me cracking up, especially at the end when he's talking about his hand in the pants of his Ghouls. TOO AWESOME. ;D
LadySunami chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Yes! Yami no Bakura wins! Heh, at least he got the highest number of stars anyway. I know this doesn't mean Marik would like him, but I still find it funny. (I'm also an avid citron/thiefshipper so I'm sure that boosts my approval.)

That Yami no Malik got 0 out of 10 stars also amuses me to no end. Personality disorder indeed! I really don't understand how people can ship a guy with himself... That's just a bit creepy frankly. Along the same lines I'm happy you point out the ridiculousness of the incest parings. Incest is not cool fangirls!

All and all, quite a fun little short.
Saruwatari Mayu chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Wait, wait, let me please recover from the schock...

There. No, seriously. Writing a thing like that is... Well... The most badass idea I've seen on YGO fandom ? (And that's been 2 years, for my defense Y_Y) *_*

Really, you're amazing. It's good to recall to us poor little fangirls WHY we are ONLY 'fanishing' (What ? That's not English ? Hell, I write what I want ! D *SBAF*) and that's it ABSOLUTELY won't happen in reality... Tough it's kind of sad...

Well, anyway, pretty good damn fic, I take it to my favs RIGHT NOW *3*
Nephelae chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
*Laughing Histerically* I.. xD

I would Love to...- Haha...

... Hahaha... *Having difficaulties forming a sentence without laughing*

Great.. haha.. Job.. Haha..!

BAKURA WINS! xD

Kudos!

Haha... Fruit...
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
OMG!I LOVE THIS! XD
KhaosKitty chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
GENIUS! Pure genius!

I LOVE Malik's sarcasm! XD

LMAO the Yami no Malik answer.

This is insanely funny and clever, and I respect that you see the downsides to these pairings as well as the ups. :)

Hilarious stuff.

xWithLoveFromKhaosKittyx
FreshFish chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I was snorting up a cola. LOL You even had him give ratings in points!

I noticed yami Baku and Ry Ry scored the highest! LOL

That was soo good.
One percent chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I am pretty sure he thinks this way! haha! yay for you!

by the way he really seems arrogant in this story, I like that! He, for the first time in a fic, IS himself!

fav