Reviews for Josh's Problem Sam's Problem
AEM1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Ooh...awesome story! And I've been playing with the idea that Mallory's random baby's father is Sam (not story-wise, in the show)...well, desperately wishing that is. Anyway, loved the story. You should continue, have Sam come out and join the campaign (another show idea I've wanted), or something, cause you're a really good writer. Anyway, again, awesome story!
Lucy chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
This story was great! I hope you will continue it ... maybe add some more chapters :0)
dietcherryemma chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
O! O! I love this! No - I adore this! Very, very nice characterization. I truly can't wait to see where you go with this.
AgtDanaM chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Gag gag gag. Couldn't even make it through. Sam with creepy dopey Mallory. Kind of hard when he's with Ainsley. GROSS, I could puke...
Barrie chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
That was really sweet! You have the characters down well; it seemed like something that could actually be on the show.
kursk chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Great first chapter, I loved Sams trouble (hopefully well see more of how Ciaran happened LOL), and Josh should swallow his pride and beg Donna another chance.

update soon.
Cabooklover21 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
That was pretty good, especially the ending. I could so imagine Josh and Sam having that conversation!
roy chapter 1 . 10/8/2005