Reviews for A Sorrowfull Goodbye
Teranovia chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
So saaaaad :c
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot, pooooor Leo (sobs), Leo is my first favorite turtle, Bishop si a #######, excess the lanuage, but we know it 's tru
stace chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
great absolutely brilliant made me cry a bit though
preanime chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
That's pretty sad! However, I did like how you showed how Raphael may have his own sensitive side. People think that my favorite turtle is only hot headed and likes making trouble. By the way, I was gonna log on to my fanfiction account before I sent this, but I got to do something very soon, so I don't have the time to do it.
FireMimi chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
you amaze me.I almst cried somehow barely anything makes me cry but u touched my have pealed it to the right place for for that don't tell anyone I said that no one knows that.
Tewi chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
aw, how sad. it's so horrible (in a good way) but cute! i know it's horrible to say it was cute but the brotherly affection-way cool! great job, you are an awesome writer. though it was to bad no one else got to talk to Leo, but whatever, i LOVED it!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
A masterpiece indeed. Good work!
Mewfem chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I love it Doll girl. This stort touch me very. I fell like crying. Great story.
Ted chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Very touching. I liked it, even though it was sad.

PS-Boy is Bishop gonna' get it one of these days!
CheatersBaby chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
great story! I felt a little bit like crying, not much but a little. Is this supposed to be a one shot or are you going to make a sequel? Please make a sequel, and if not email me so I know that way i wont be waiting for a sequel k? bye bye
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
well this is pretty good, a really nice piece, it was simple yet touching, i guess, nice work :3
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
AW! that was so sweet. I loved it. this was so amazingly touching and your right it is a masterpiece and is going strait away to my faves list so I won't wind up losing it before i can show it to my sister.