Reviews for Fate
Bay Dyson chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
you need to update this. there aren't enough good stories out there.
Gen chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
Love this. You are an AMAZING writer. Waiting (patiently) for updates... :)) But it's def worth the wait.
LostLoveIsDead chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
So yeah, you stopped writing this like 5 years ago. But if you find the time you should most definitely finish it. :) Great work.
Gen chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Love it! Amazing. Can't wait for more.

*sticks in favourites*
Weasley is my anti-drug00 chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
i know you stoped like 4 years ago

and probubly frogot all about it

but i as just looking through the old fanfics

and i really think you should finish it

Shizzali chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
You've got allison down pt,but your right about Andy. He's a little too nice to allison. Try making him more reluctant to work with allison or just working period. Also maybe get andy to say somethong about him getting good grades affects his wrestling, imply tha thats all he cares about at the moment.

Build some sexual tension, the readers always love that too.

If you want any more help just holler.

IT'S GREAT BY THE WAY!
butterbunnyz4evr chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
have i already reviewed this? probably but im to lazy to check so i figured i might as well review again. wow, its late, it really doesnt feel like 30:50 in the morning, but i guess...it it. well, thats enough reviewing for me...um. bye! #$%%*&()
Mini Nicka chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
Very good I loved it and can't wait for more.
Ashti chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
Hey! I like it. :D I wouldn't mind seeing what happens next, certainly. Glad to see the other faces pop up too, but I'm a fan of gangs, hehe..

The last time it was updated was a while back, though.. Can I still expect updates?
butterbunnyz4evr chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
wow, this story is really different, in a good way. im so curious to see what happens next! .
flossie1 chapter 4 . 7/1/2006
Argh! Her sister died! Yes?

I really like this idea! It' nice to think that they'd have gotten together without the help of being locked in a room for 8 hours!

Flossie
bleebloop chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
yah ganna continue?
asdfghjkl chapter 4 . 6/14/2006
wow! this story is very original and i like it alot! im so used to the exact same "monday after" story its nice to finally hear a original story. i really like the andy/allison pairing alot better than the others too. update soon.
prin69 chapter 4 . 4/25/2006