Reviews for Doing the Right Thing
Slade J. Wilson chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
A bit confusing bújt YOU CANNOT KILL SLADE OR HIS HAMILY )except Addie)
Slade J. Wilson chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Lots of Slade origin swag!
Slade J. Wilson chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
I like how you added Slade's backstory probably besides archer in the dark stuff best Slade story ever and I hated they jump city part thing
jordylilly777 chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
GASP! Am I seeing a sequel at work here! NICE STORY! I LOVED IT!
betweenlife chapter 12 . 1/19/2011
Fantastic writing all the way around! :)
Azuriu chapter 12 . 7/29/2010
I really loved this story. I love Slade and Robin even more now!
ivylei chapter 6 . 2/2/2010
Huh... this is actually a believable nice Slade. Well, not necessarily nice but not his normally creepy evil self either. And yet it fits.
Crazy Lady Knight chapter 12 . 12/5/2007
Holy Guacamole with Cheese! This is an amazing story - especially how you were able to keep Slade in character while making him a semi-good guy. Two Thumbs up

- Crazy Lady Knight
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 12 . 2/2/2007
Nice Epis, but is there a sequel? I must read it if so.
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 10 . 2/1/2007
Great story! It was really well writtened and I loved all the plot twists and the theme itself was just amazing. Awesome job with this story, truely awesome!
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 9 . 2/1/2007
Oh wow, this is going to become very confusing! Two Robins and two Slade's now, just great!
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 8 . 2/1/2007
Ra's is a frickin' jerk to say the least! Making Slade choose like that? *GROWL* Slade can't turn his back on Robin for some other dimension family. It's not even his own family; it's another dimension!
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 7 . 2/1/2007
Big cliffie, a really big one! But such a great chapter with so much happening in it! Oh wow, what will happen next? What hasn't happened already?
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 6 . 2/1/2007
Awesome! I'm glad Slade isn't going to just leave Robin for life or death on his own. Slade doesn't want Robin to die anyway, he wants Robin for his apprentice so why kill him? It would be such a waste of good, raw, unprovoked talent that lies in the boy.
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 5 . 2/1/2007
Oh wow! What a heartwrenching chapter. Poor Bruce, poor, poor Bruce. Having to witness Robin dying just like he had his parents. Not to mention that Slade now knows both of their identitys if they ever do get back home.