Reviews for Happy Hunting
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 9/23
I found the "(Asfaloth galopped. Not Glorfindel)" comment funnier than I probably should have :D
Brievel chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
This was absolutely hilarious. xD (And yes, I have an account, I'm just not bothering to log in. Curse for constantly logging me out!)
PSW chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Oh good grief. This was completely fantastic, I laughed the whole way through... :-)
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
I just read a really sad fic, so this was exactly what I needed to cheer me up! :)
CapNicholls chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
I LOVE IT!
Lady Celairiel chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Lol ...I loved that.. XD XD part where" Erestor started cutting bandages into snowflakes which spelled "Elrond has gone mad... help me" " was the funniest!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
This is horrible - but it is rather good. Actually it is amazing - But it is really horrible.
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Another hilarious story. XD XD XD XD XD
Lol.
The Mysterious Masked Hunter chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
This was hilarious! *dies of laughter* Ive come to realise I die of laughter a
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Perhaps Lindir is off with Tom Bombadil somewhere singing. After all, SOMEONE must have written it for him-
'Ringa ding dillo!'
Thalion Estel chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Ha! What a great way to show that the characters-who-go-hunting-run-into-bad-guys-and-have-adventures fics are getting a little tiring. This was very funny; thanks for sharing!
ThurinRanger chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Haha!
And I bet Lindir's having a wonderful adventure somewhere...:D
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I liked the part where Aragorn said "Now I have no self-esteem" I feel terrible about that but it's the way he said it I think... Enh, or my mind is messed up. Probably the latter. Toodle-oo!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
HA!
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Oh my goodness...LOL! Lindir's probably stuck in a hole somewhere...