Reviews for A Nine Lived Enchanter in Queen Attolia's Court
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
hmm... very, very good. I haven't read(?) 'Queen of Attolia' but I still understood this...

well done :D

bb xx
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
I've wanted to see a third installment of Eugenides' adventures ever since I read QUen of Attolia five years ago. THanks for rekindling that.
KidHeart4 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Awesome story. Very descriptive and detailed. It seemed very much as though I were reading a part of the novels. I love how Eugenidies stood up for Attolia towards the end and how she accepted his support and love. It was truly a memoriable piece that is probably my favorite part of the story. All together, great job! I really liked it!
moredread chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Marvellous! I've never seen such a crossover before, and this was very well executed. Please consider writing more QoA fanfiction; there's not enough of it!
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Great! I love both these stories and it's wonderful to see a crossover. I added it to my favorite stories list.
Emma chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
finally, a well-written MWT fanfic! I hope you write more!
Jade Sabre chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
ACK! A GOOD Queen of Attolia fic! Crossed over with Chrestomanci, who I also adore. This is wonderful. This is excellent. I can see this being the way Attolia and Eugenides run their court...everything you said fit. Excellent. You need to write more concerning that pair. They're adorable.

Chrestomanci *did* say it wasn't over.

Excellent, creative, and grammatically perfect. _
Lyra Waterflame chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
LOL... Wow. Never thought I'd see a DWJ/MWT cross over! That was very good! *looks sheepish* And I must admit, I'm rather surprised how good it was. I would never think to put those together!

Happy Writing,

Kara
melata chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I like this story a lot. Funny observations, a believable one of the related worlds, and the revelation of the King and Queen at the end. Lovely.
Rowana S chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I could love this story just for the fact that it's a decent piece of fanfiction, containing Megan Whalen Turner's characters, as well as DWJ's. As a crossover, it's quite well done. Keep up the good work.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2