Reviews for Spilled Blood
AL chapter 20 . 10/19/2010
So Eames intentionally goads Goren and it's only his fault? I'm really having a hard time understanding your logic.
AL chapter 10 . 10/18/2010
I'm not sure I buy the argument you had for them up tot his point. The way it played out anyway. Alex seemed as - if not more - unreasonable than Bobby for a lot of it. But I think I get where you're trying to go with it and I've enjoyed some of your other work so I'd like to stick it out and see where this goes. As far as the case aspect, I think you're doing a great job of being true to the show.
xlnthands chapter 10 . 8/15/2009
I am loving this story so far. Actually, I've read quite a few of your stories. Sorry I'm so bad at reviewing. I just get into the stories and then forget. I love the plot. You are extremely good at conversations and are always spot on with the characters. You also built sexual tension well. Can you tell I'm jealous?
Dimac99 chapter 27 . 5/14/2009
I really enjoyed this story, even the BA shippyness, which isn't my thing. I don't think Logan acted like an arsehole at all, in fact I think Eames should have stuck up for him more but thats the only thing I would have changed because he was really sweet. And I have a wee thing for him ;-) I liked Dan's thing for Goren, I thought it dovetailed nicely with the earlier stuff about male suspects and Eames. Goren's not above using his own manly wiles on females but males might be a different story and Deakins' comment to that effect made me laugh out loud! Great stuff and a wonderful change from the short super angsty/super fluffy pieces which abound.
Medea Callous not signed in chapter 20 . 4/13/2009
Good girl! A little predictable, but I can't resist a good "Why is the girl I love in her jammies with a guy I'd like to punch in the nose?" vignette.

Oh, and from the next chapter - no hard water stains in NY, they drink water from a glacier lake.
Miss chapter 27 . 7/16/2008
This is excellent! I love this story...your portrayal of the characters is amazing, almost like reading a script of the show. This is clever and well-written and funny and emotional. Good job.
imaginary09 chapter 19 . 3/3/2008
Wow, I am so glad I started reading this fic long after it was finished because you sure left everyone hanging between chapters didn't you?
manunited4eva chapter 27 . 3/1/2008
it was a really great story! I really enjoyed it. But I just wanted to point out one little thing, Kim is not a Chinese last name. It's actually a Korean one. But other than that hats off to you.
many-themiles chapter 27 . 2/18/2008
Wow! I just read all of this fic, and it's going straight in my favourites! It's really awesome! :)

Well done!
Girl of Light Writer chapter 27 . 2/16/2008
I really enjoyed this story. Good job. I completely enjoyed everything that you did in this story. You made the case just as interesting and exciting as and a part of this as everything else. Good job again. Keep writing.
RoleModel2 chapter 10 . 11/12/2007
great story.

absolutely amazing.
Alliani chapter 27 . 10/8/2007
great story! I just finished reading and I really enjoyed it!
Marion the Geek chapter 10 . 10/6/2007
I don't remember if this chapter made me cry the first time I read it. I do know that your stuff was some of the first I read in this fandom and it may have sealed the deal for me. Now I'm rereading, because it's been a long time and I'm totally tearing up. I love this story.
fanficfan1616 chapter 27 . 7/3/2007
I just read your whole story. It was great! I loved the whole Logan thing.
hope-passion chapter 25 . 2/1/2007
no worries I'm not upset about Dan. In fact I laughed! you've got bobby all panicked someone will hit on his girl, then in the reverse alex just laughs.