Reviews for Changing Seasons
hga chapter 2 . 4/7
I can believe this is your first fanfic, two negative comments on that: your spelling is wrong often enough to be a little jarring, and you haven't discovered the secret of making the developing romance between two very shy people not be ... very slow, very wordy in prose. I can see this being a lot easier in a manga or anime, but very hard in prose, no shame in having this problem. And if I was more interested in a romance for romance's sake it might not be such a problem for me.

Otherwise, it's quite good, Shinji's a bit OOC, but *someone* has to be if this pairing is to have any chance in a realistic story (that doesn't use a brute force trope like locking the two up together for a few days), even after Touji's convenient screw-up. In that, all the little things that are drawing these two people together, your plotting is rock solid, this is very believable, if you can believe Hikari could make such a Freudian slip in such a circumstance, which I can.

And things like this can happen outside of movies, between two earnest and basically honest people (e.g. Shinji's dishonesty is only to protect, himself especially and others. He doesn't lie to hurt people, and I think canon Hikari is the same way (it's *very* hard to think of her deliberately hurting someone)).

Hmmm, and wow, the end scene between the three sisters avoids the above slowness problem, and is again very solidly plotted, and lots of fun. I'll give this fanfic a bit more of a chance.
abraxas01 chapter 1 . 2/13
Well, I suppose, other than all the grammatical errors, spelling, capitalization and such, it's not a bad story. Certainly needs some attention though.
Spazzzh20 chapter 20 . 12/18/2013
Hey this is an amazing story that you have here. I kn w it hasn't been updated in over 5 years, but maybe you could surprise us. Anyway I hope that if yu are still alive that you have at least some intent of finishing it. Happy holidays.
Das Leech chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Ah, man-ass. It's been a few years but I can still remember that line and just had to come back to this story. Bravo!
Godzilla Fan 2012 chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
Please continue, this is a good story!
Shiso Kitsune chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
This is one of the best evangelion fics that I have read, it's just a shame that it hasn't been updated for half a decade.

It's always the good ones...Damn.
alexanaxela chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
i created this account in order to make this review. JErosion, i hate you. I became engrossed in this story only to come to the end of chapter 20 and see that the story isn't over even though there hasn't been an update in 5 years. I will never know the true ending, and it will haunt my dreams forever more. It is sad as aside from a few typos it's really an amazing story in which i can believe pretty much every characters actions
Jalen of the Silence chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
This so far is an amazing story i know i'm only at chapter sixteen, but i felt i should drop a review now. I normally don't read smut, and i wouldn't even go as far as to call the scene smut at all. It was done very taste fully and not a vulguar clump of body parts. You have done a good job of making their relationship believable and it is insipiring. You're right to there are not enough Hikari/Shinji stories and i aim to fix that. so thank you for giving me the inspiration.
Archnecromancer King chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was one of the most realistic descriptions of how the fight with the thirteenth Angel should have been I've ever seen in my life. More realistic and more consistent than the canon. Thank you for your story and hope you return to continue this epic.
Archnecromancer King chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
Interesting. Normally I would rant that Gendo would never be so... human, but if he ever cared about Shinji, besides as a disposable tool and safety valve for his hatred of God and the world, all he needed to do was just act like you described. He was cold, distant and not affectionate, but he acted like a man who at least tried to fulfill the desire of his wife: "Take care of Shinji for me, dear". He probably will fail, but at least he tried, what is much more than the Canon!Gendo can dream do. Excellent story.
Archnecromancer King chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
Wow! Very good, really good indeed! You are building a romantic and ecchi story at the same time, excellent work. His description of Ritsuko and Fuyutsuki, the developments and backgrounds that have created for them were very convincing and believable; I can see them as if it were canon. The only problems I saw were some errors in grammar and writing, but nothing that compromises the understanding of the story.

Thank you for the great story, good luck in your life and work and his muse continue to bless you.
Lowar chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
Buckaroo Banzai FTW!
Zyber Elthone chapter 20 . 9/14/2011
I like this idea, and I like how you keep Shinji and Hikari in character too. I like how Rei has managed to subconsciously seduce both Hikari and Shinji though. If there is a threesome relationship, it will be between those three, since Asuka won't share.

I kinda hate what happened to Touji, but it was a morbidly sweet twist to what most people do: just plain kill him without detail, or he looses his legs, or Shinji saves him without any effect. Terrible way to die though... At least you didn't use the Dummy Plug System. I hate that thing.
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Woo! That's some good writing. That awkward tension was just right.
Rizaidym chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I like it, despite some "flow" problems. And Toji's accent. I mean, I like the accent, just not on Toji.