Reviews for Changing Seasons
firemagnet chapter 15 . 12/3/2006
GAH! you finally updated! anyways, good chapter
Innortal chapter 15 . 12/1/2006
Great addition. Looking forward to more development.
Adam Kadmon chapter 15 . 12/1/2006
Beautifully written as always. I wish you speedy inspiration because I am a very impatient man.
Fury Cutter chapter 15 . 12/1/2006
Alright you updated and from what I've just read it was worth the wait. Please don't leave your public waiting so long again for the next update so please lets have it soon. Later.
NefCanuck chapter 15 . 11/30/2006
Ah, the meeting at the gravesite chat, with Hikari as an interested observer (and being observed by Ikari The Elder) wonder if Ikari sees fit to use this encounter for his own ends? Who am I kidding, of course he's going to do that -sigh-

Well done
arosario chapter 15 . 11/30/2006
Great story. The wait was worth it. Keep up the good work.
shinji the good sharer chapter 15 . 11/30/2006
LMAO! well done, i hope to see more soon!

ikari shinji
Ghost140 chapter 15 . 11/30/2006
Eh dont worry about it im just glad you updated. BTW about your other eva fic be sure to let me know where you put it a little smut is not a bad thing.
edemon chapter 15 . 11/30/2006
Finally, took ya a while, but it was well worth the wait. Can't wait for the next one.

edemon out.
Ander chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Another great chapter. Thanks for updating this, I was beginning to think that my favorite Evangelion story wasn't going to get finished.
dennisud chapter 15 . 11/30/2006
First It seems even gendo can acknowlwdge what Shinji and Hikari have now, hopefully without distroying it.

Second there was no mention of Rei in the V-TOL? was that intentional?

Finally with the hint you left us, we can expect 'that' in the next chapter, then the ramafications and what will Uber Woman Asuka do now?

Plus will this afect the next angel attack?

dennisud
Arturiasaber chapter 14 . 11/27/2006
Darn! This is a good fic! Where are the other chapters? I hope you don't make us wait too long .
csohryu chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I've liked this story. Its sad to see that there had been no update in a very long while. Hope to see updated chapters soon. Keep up the good work if your still writing this story.
SwordSlasher chapter 14 . 10/10/2006
ITS BEEN WAY TOO LONG

HURRY UP AND UPDATE CAUSE THIS ROCKS
arosario chapter 14 . 10/4/2006
Great fic one of the best Shinji/Hikari I've read. Hope for an update soon. It's nice to see Asuka not always have her way.
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »