Reviews for Changing Seasons
Das Leech chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Ah, man-ass. It's been a few years but I can still remember that line and just had to come back to this story. Bravo!
GodzillaFollower1998 chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
Please continue, this is a good story!
Shiso Kitsune chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
This is one of the best evangelion fics that I have read, it's just a shame that it hasn't been updated for half a decade.

It's always the good ones...Damn.
alexanaxela chapter 20 . 2/18/2013
i created this account in order to make this review. JErosion, i hate you. I became engrossed in this story only to come to the end of chapter 20 and see that the story isn't over even though there hasn't been an update in 5 years. I will never know the true ending, and it will haunt my dreams forever more. It is sad as aside from a few typos it's really an amazing story in which i can believe pretty much every characters actions
Jalen of the Silence chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
This so far is an amazing story i know i'm only at chapter sixteen, but i felt i should drop a review now. I normally don't read smut, and i wouldn't even go as far as to call the scene smut at all. It was done very taste fully and not a vulguar clump of body parts. You have done a good job of making their relationship believable and it is insipiring. You're right to there are not enough Hikari/Shinji stories and i aim to fix that. so thank you for giving me the inspiration.
Archnecromancer King chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was one of the most realistic descriptions of how the fight with the thirteenth Angel should have been I've ever seen in my life. More realistic and more consistent than the canon. Thank you for your story and hope you return to continue this epic.
Archnecromancer King chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
Interesting. Normally I would rant that Gendo would never be so... human, but if he ever cared about Shinji, besides as a disposable tool and safety valve for his hatred of God and the world, all he needed to do was just act like you described. He was cold, distant and not affectionate, but he acted like a man who at least tried to fulfill the desire of his wife: "Take care of Shinji for me, dear". He probably will fail, but at least he tried, what is much more than the Canon!Gendo can dream do. Excellent story.
Archnecromancer King chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
Wow! Very good, really good indeed! You are building a romantic and ecchi story at the same time, excellent work. His description of Ritsuko and Fuyutsuki, the developments and backgrounds that have created for them were very convincing and believable; I can see them as if it were canon. The only problems I saw were some errors in grammar and writing, but nothing that compromises the understanding of the story.

Thank you for the great story, good luck in your life and work and his muse continue to bless you.
Lowar chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
Buckaroo Banzai FTW!
Zyber Elthone chapter 20 . 9/14/2011
I like this idea, and I like how you keep Shinji and Hikari in character too. I like how Rei has managed to subconsciously seduce both Hikari and Shinji though. If there is a threesome relationship, it will be between those three, since Asuka won't share.

I kinda hate what happened to Touji, but it was a morbidly sweet twist to what most people do: just plain kill him without detail, or he looses his legs, or Shinji saves him without any effect. Terrible way to die though... At least you didn't use the Dummy Plug System. I hate that thing.
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Woo! That's some good writing. That awkward tension was just right.
Rizaidym chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I like it, despite some "flow" problems. And Toji's accent. I mean, I like the accent, just not on Toji.
dylanredefined chapter 20 . 3/24/2011
Thankyou this is very well written.
skywiseskychan chapter 20 . 12/5/2010
This story is wonderful. I really enjoy how you handled things throughout to this point. I do hope that you will continue this as I really enjoyed reading so far.
141fanficfan chapter 20 . 10/20/2010
This a great story. Isn't it about time for an update?
367 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »